Reload this Page >

NW suburbs in Melbourne

NW suburbs in Melbourne

Old Dec 15th 2011, 4:20 am
Just Joined

PompeyRMNinMelb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NW suburbs in Melbourne

Hiya,
is there anyone living in the NW suburbs interested in a meet up?
Im living in sunbury, so rarely get into CBD. (thankfully, seen 1 city, seen em all).

Been here 10yrs now. Married a local 2 yrs ago. Just bought a place together in country, a place i could never of afforded in a month of sundays back home! You gotta love this country.

Im anciently young at 47. Have grown and flewn kids and 1 left in the nest still. Used to like going clubbing to dance back home, but you have to be under 25 for that activity here, so i dont go anymore.
Love the outdoorsy life, bush walking, dog walks, camping, pubs (without pokies in em).

Id love to spend some time with an english person, who gets my humour, doesnt take offence at it, and can get the nuances of the language without me having to translate.

Funny, you think they speak english here till you move, settle and marry one, then realise, they dont. They speak australian.

Home sick i guess coz its xmas.
Old Dec 15th 2011, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

Superhoop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NW suburbs in Melbourne

Work Xmas party tonight so if I'm there at all, will be there lateish.

PompeyRMNinMelb - everyone is welcome so feel free to come along. It's a very English/Irish crowd so you should fit right in. Swerve-O is the man to speak to regarding contact details/location etc.

All the best, and Merry Xmas to all if I don't make it down.

Tom