Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

NVQ level 2 - couple of questions..

NVQ level 2 - couple of questions..

Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Default NVQ level 2 - couple of questions..

My lads been told today that he has accrued enough from his current employers ( segta in the uk ) for them to give him NVQ 2 - His chosen apprenticeship has been Toolmaking. He has been training with his current employer since Aug 05.

They had expected to keep him and he was doing advanced NVQ but of course now we're migrating whilst they are disappointed to lose him, and him in lots of ways for letting them down now, they have pulled out the stops with an excellent reference and completion to nvq 2.

I was wondering in what way this will be an advantage to him and will future Aus employers take the nvq 2 as a qualification or would there be any validity in it to either continue to get nvq 3 or get his current qualifications assessed and transferred into Aus qualifications.

I don't think i've made that clear really but if you understand what i'm trying to say please let me know what you think