Reload this Page >

Nursing - Transcript of training + Dimia

Nursing - Transcript of training + Dimia

Old Apr 1st 2004, 6:18 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough
Default Nursing - Transcript of training + Dimia

HELP again!!

I have had my nursing assessment back, all well and good.
However, when I came to fill in my 47SK, it seems that Dimia also want a transcript of training.
Now, I phoned NMC and they won't post to Dimia and they will only let me have photocopies of the transcript.
Question is, how do I get either the transcript or a certified copy to Dimia??

I may be being stupid. I have been on the Baileys again!!
Old Apr 1st 2004, 6:25 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all
Default Re: Nursing - Transcript of training + Dimia

Baileys mmmmm Anyway, I'm an RN/RM and i never had to send a copy of my transcript to DIMIA. All i sent was a certified copy of my NMC statement of entry, diploma and degree certificates etc. Besides you have to send then ALL the information that you sent to the ANCI and in that will be your degree/diploma etc. I had no problems with mine.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 6:28 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

Originally posted by rob&lucy
Baileys mmmmm Anyway, I'm an RN/RM and i never had to send a copy of my transcript to DIMIA. All i sent was a certified copy of my NMC statement of entry, diploma and degree certificates etc. Besides you have to send then ALL the information that you sent to the ANCI and in that will be your degree/diploma etc. I had no problems with mine.
Thanks RobnLucy,

You know, you think you've got it sussed and then when it comes to dotting the i's and crossing the t's, you fill with self doubt. I just don't want to make any mistakes. We really want to be there by September.
Anyway, thanks again, I think we'll chance it and hope that they are SO desperate for nurses!!!

Vicky
Old Apr 1st 2004, 6:36 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

Don't worry too much as this stage drove me to tears with rob banning me from going anywhere near the forms for 3 hours at one point. The easiest way i found was to get all the information you used for the ANCI and the approval letter in one pile, then go through your 47sk and get that info in another. Obvious as it sounds it really stops you getting confused with all of the nursing certificates etc. Rob read through each point and i checked the documents then vice versa. I was still worrying that i'd forgotten something up until the day the yellow envelope arrived, nope i lie until the visa came back in the passports! Get it in ASAP so that you will get it back hopefully within 6 weeks and i will see you post an I GOT IT post.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 6:43 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

Lucy, thankyou so much. You and the baileys have really calmed my nerves. Thanks for the encouragement. Can't wait for the yellow envelope.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 8:39 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Did the NMC send you a letter confirming they'd sent the transcript to the ANC? I had a letter from them just saying that they'd sent it and the same for verification and sent a copy of that letter to DIMIA and that was fine.
Good luck,
Michaela
Old Apr 1st 2004, 8:47 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

Thanks Michaela,
Have done everything suggested and we've now sealed the envelope after much checking and checking again.
It's going first thing in the morning.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Vicky
I sent off my application a few weeks ago and I did the same as Michaela I included the letter from NMC confirming that it had been sent.
I havent heard anything yet so who knows.
Get it in the post and then it is a waiting game.............
Irene