Wanting to move to oz

Old Mar 6th 2018, 9:21 am
Just Joined

Aglanville is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wanting to move to oz

Hi, can anyone tell me what convictions stop you from getting to Oz, thanks
Old Mar 6th 2018, 9:40 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wanting to move to oz

Originally Posted by Aglanville
Hi, can anyone tell me what convictions stop you from getting to Oz, thanks
Hi, welcome to BE.

It would be better if you gave details of your own conviction(s) and then people can let you know if that is likely to impact you getting a visa, rather than asking them to list everything when most or all of it won't be relevant to you.

Good luck.
Old Mar 6th 2018, 9:45 am
Just Joined

I understand, well it’s assult on a police officer but it sounds worse than it is, it was a push but I don’t know how they will look at that when I try to get a visa
Thanks
Old Mar 6th 2018, 9:45 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to do some research yourself, this will help https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa/char
Old Mar 6th 2018, 9:53 am
Just Joined

Thanks, that helps a lot, I think I should be okay hopefully
Old Mar 6th 2018, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

The length of time the offense occurred may help with application as well. If time has passed and the severity of the offense did not result in prison time, you may be in with a good chance. Do some research on the matter before handing out a lot of cash only to be told what you could likely have ascertained yourself.