Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nursing In Nsw And Overseas Degree

Nursing In Nsw And Overseas Degree

Old Oct 24th 2005, 11:42 pm
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question Nursing In Nsw And Overseas Degree

Dear All,

I would like to apply as a TEN Nurse in NSW and for that I have study in TAFE. I have got a BSc(Honors) degree in Mathematics [3-years] from University of Karachi,Pakistan. As per the following email from college of nursing my overseas degree is not recognized in Australia.What is the procedure to get my degree recognized in Australia so that I may start my career as TEN nurse.

Thanks,
Syed

Congratulations on achieving your degree. Unfortunately you can only get an exemption from the Literacy & Numeracy test if your degree is recognized in Australia. Given your degree was undertaken in Pakistan, you would still need to undertake the literacy part of the exam, which cannot be taken separately to the numeracy test. I would therefore recommend that you take the test on 7 November.

Regards

Kim Armstrong
Old Oct 25th 2005, 5:53 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nursing In Nsw And Overseas Degree

Arrr that's a hard one...sorry I can't be of any help. I'm starting a nursing degree there in Feb.

Have you tried studyabroad.com.au you can e-mail them a general enquiry and they may be able to help.

Good luck