Reload this Page >

nursing graduate program

nursing graduate program

Old Mar 3rd 2011, 10:00 am
Just Joined

terrik is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation nursing graduate program

Hey,

have contacted hospitals in Perth and Queensland ect about their graduate programs, they have no places left!! wat are my options now? I am a newly qualified general nurse (Dec 2010) in the UK.If I head to Oz in September wat are my chances of getting work.com

Thanks for any replies

Terri
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 10:12 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nursing graduate program

Originally Posted by terrik
Hey,

have contacted hospitals in Perth and Queensland ect about their graduate programs, they have no places left!! wat are my options now? I am a newly qualified general nurse (Dec 2010) in the UK.If I head to Oz in September wat are my chances of getting work.com

Thanks for any replies

Terri
How does anyone know the answer mate? You need to apply to different hospitals as mentioned to you before in this link http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...39#post9154939 or you need to keep applying to the hospitals in the area you wish to live.

Lots of people come to Aus highly qualified in their field of work and not all of them get work straight away mate. That's the gamble you take sometimes when you get a visa. hopefully you will get lucky mate
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 4:52 pm
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light

You get a job in the uk and work with some experience and see if the hospitals will employ you not as a new grad but as a level 1.1 or 1.2 nurse.

Also there is 2 intakes a year look online and apply online and see what happens.

I was accepted for a new grad position but due to circumstances have missed it and will be employed as a level 1.2 till sept then as a 1.3 due to be emplyed since qualifying in the uk in sept 09
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

terrik is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by avi
You get a job in the uk and work with some experience and see if the hospitals will employ you not as a new grad but as a level 1.1 or 1.2 nurse.

Also there is 2 intakes a year look online and apply online and see what happens.

I was accepted for a new grad position but due to circumstances have missed it and will be employed as a level 1.2 till sept then as a 1.3 due to be emplyed since qualifying in the uk in sept 09
yeah I have applied for de new grad program so just have to wait and see what happens! Yeah if I have no luck there, I will work work for a year and see what happens then Oh thats great I bet your proud