Nursing and call cdentre jobs

Nursing and call cdentre jobs

Old Jan 12th 2004, 8:17 pm
Just Joined

jorobhandm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nursing and call centre jobs

Hi all,

Great Forum.

I am currently investigating the possbility of migrating to Australia and would love to hear from anyone who has moved to Perth and got a job either as a nurse or within a call centre.

These are our two occupations and would love to understand how people with these occupations have faired down under.

Cheers

Rob, Jo and kids

Last edited by jorobhandm; Jan 12th 2004 at 8:23 pm.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 8:35 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all
Default Re: Nursing and call centre jobs

Hi
I would join an agency so you can be paid to have a look around and then decide where you want to work. There are loads in WA so email them and ask who they supply and who they have contracts with, some can even help with sponsership. I did this when i went to Oz in 2000 and found it was a great way to move about, get paid more and not have to stay anywhere that i didn't like. Also look on the hospital websites themselves (google:hospitals in Perth) so you can have a nosy around!