Nurses required

Old May 11th 2006, 11:44 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nurses required

Local tv news here tonight advised that Cairns is still desparate for nurses after a fruitless national advertising campaign.

I know how they feel

So if yous wants a job you know where to come. Cairns is a lovely place.

Ooooooh and it has some rare wildlife
Old May 11th 2006, 11:55 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nurses required

Originally Posted by Bix

...thats what scares us away bix!!!

Old May 11th 2006, 12:01 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
...thats what scares us away bix!!!

I've been awaiting your arrival Sue.....both here and here

I can see you legging it to Cairns.

Don't believe everything you read. Bad things always make the news but are often the rarities.
Old May 11th 2006, 12:10 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I've been awaiting your arrival Sue.....both here and here

I can see you legging it to Cairns.
why thank you bix.
we got a copy of mals accounts from when he was self employed back in 99/00 this morning!! yippeee!!
one down, 14 to go
Old May 11th 2006, 12:11 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Local tv news here tonight advised that Cairns is still desparate for nurses after a fruitless national advertising campaign.

I know how they feel

makes me wish i was a nurse
Old May 11th 2006, 12:16 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
one down, 14 to go
The Quest of the Tireless Twins begins
Old May 11th 2006, 12:17 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by alan and sam
makes me wish i was a nurse
I bet Alan does too
Old May 11th 2006, 12:32 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

I know how they feel

God, you're desperate tonight Go cool down in the pool
Old May 11th 2006, 12:35 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

What will you pay me to come back to the profession ?
Old May 11th 2006, 12:43 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
What will you pay me to come back to the profession ?
Do you work on an hourly rate ?

....and do you provide your own tools ?
Old May 11th 2006, 12:46 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
Do you work on an hourly rate ?

....and do you provide your own tools ?
Yes - $50 per hour

and as a psych nurse.....my tool is my mouth.
Old May 11th 2006, 12:47 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Yes - $50 per hour

and as a psych nurse.....my tool is my mouth.
Blimey, you've just blown me away with that figure
Old May 11th 2006, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
Blimey, you've just blown me away with that figure
And what is wrong with my figure?
Old May 11th 2006, 12:53 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix

I know how they feel

Just geeze a bloody visa and i'll be there
Old May 11th 2006, 12:54 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

And what is wrong with my figure?
It's to round..........it should be $11 to reflect better your sultry and slender lines.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.