Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nurses (mmhhh nurses)

Nurses (mmhhh nurses)

Old Sep 3rd 2005, 4:46 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nurses (mmhhh nurses)

Maybe of interest
recruitment drive
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nurses (mmhhh nurses)

Originally Posted by seang
Maybe of interest
recruitment drive
Read this with interest and wholeheartedly agree with this quote from an American nurse now working in Australia!!!!!

"I've always wanted to come here to work," she said. "I probably would have come sooner if it wasn't so difficult to organise a visa."
The saying 'Jump through hoops' springs to mind