Wikiposts

Nurses

Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:41 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nurses

Originally Posted by bex 66
Fantastic idea, we are off to Perth at the end of November, so perhaps I could join you all at a meet up in Perth !!

Now, lets try and stay focused, I will post some suggestions for places to meet in the next few days and see what you all think. would also help if we could bring to the meets any paperwork that would be useful to each othe (I have loads), have never done anything like this before so all comments will be appreciated
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic idea, we are off to Perth at the end of November, so perhaps I could join you all at a meet up in Perth !!
Is anyone going to Brisbane?
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:42 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

If your going to Perth get your vote in on the Poll below and beat the brissies! It almost neck and neck at the mo

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320618
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
If your going to Perth get your vote in on the Poll below and beat the brissies! It almost neck and neck at the mo

Perth is actually in the lead at the moment
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:46 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Perth is actually in the lead at the moment
....might be an even bigger lead in a mo
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

bex66 has already voted
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

pata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Nurses

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Now, lets try and stay focused, I will post some suggestions for places to meet in the next few days and see what you all think. would also help if we could bring to the meets any paperwork that would be useful to each othe (I have loads), have never done anything like this before so all comments will be appreciated
Hi Margaret
Met you briefly in Edinburgh. Sounds like a great idea. A weekend away sounds brilliant. Definately count me in!! Not sure about the paperwork though?? Lol, Don't we have enough of that at work????
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:58 am

bex66 has already voted
Come on then all you others get voting

Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pata
Hi Margaret
Met you briefly in Edinburgh. Sounds like a great idea. A weekend away sounds brilliant. Definately count me in!! Not sure about the paperwork though?? Lol, Don't we have enough of that at work????
Good point. I dont have any paperwork to be honest. My visa and stuff were sorted 18 months ago. I am already registered with the Queensland nursing Council too and had to renew in the summer. I didnt keep anything once I'd finished withit. I could always have a look around to see if i can find anything though.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Come on then all you others get voting

Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:04 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pata
Hi Margaret

Oh yeah, are you the one with the other teenager Absolutely agree about the paperwork, it's murder!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:11 am

Actually, that wouldnt work. What about the families whose husband is the nurse.. It wouldnt be fair to exclude them

Tracey, you've lost me again
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:18 am

I thinks she means...what abou the nurses who have a spouse who is a nurse too (if that makes sense)

By the way it's my 1000th post

WOOOHOOOO!!
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just read it back and it doesnt make much sense I agree . In my defence though I was very tired and answering 2 different things at the same time .

You mentioned leaving the husbands behind to look after the kids which I said would be a nice thought. I then realised that some of the families on here it is actually the husband who is the nurse and not the wife. We couldnt really say a female nurses night out could we . that would be a bit naughty .

Hope that clears it up a bit

Tracey
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 6:27 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Nurses meet

Does anyone fancy a nurses meet, I'm....we're off to Perth 2006, just thought i'd give it a go, i know it might be complicated, as we are from all over the place, but it's worth a try

Oldham nurse would like to meet, yes.

Wendy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.