Wikiposts

Nurses

Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:15 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nurses

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I dont see why not. It would be cool to meet a few more people off here.

I have decided to try and get to some of the meets a bit further afield as you chat to peole on here but dont get to meet them because they live a way off. Some of them are moving to the same area as me too so it will be nice to put faces to names

Tracey
EXACTLY and i'm magic, well at least with a drink in me don't you think it will be great if we actually managed to pull it off, I',m willing to put in the effort
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:17 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway I went to Add4ozz/hypnos/annqldau's on my own
(well with hubby, and he didn't even know her)
Is this all the same person or 3 different people? At least you had hubby, I literally went on my own must have looked a right prat

I'm sure you would have no problem getting a train or a coach down there, transport there is pretty good from what I gather. One of you will have to learn to drive
I would love to go to the Lakes....Keswick is very nice. God knows how I would get there though as neither of us can drive :eek
She was originally Add4oz but she chaged her name twice in the time she moved out of her house and moved over to Brissy

Last edited by Tiawamutu; Oct 23rd 2005 at 9:19 am.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
EXACTLY and i'm magic, well at least with a drink in me don't you think it will be great if we actually managed to pull it off, I',m willing to put in the effort
Me too. I dont mind staying over, it would be fun. I am staying over for the Sheffield and Leeds ones. Am taking the kids to the Leeds one and making a weekend of it.

Whereabouts in the lakes do you fancy? I dont know of anywhere to be honest, on;ly ever went for a day a few years ago when my hubby was working there. Loads of people from work have been though they n=might know of somewhere.

Will have to set a definite date and keep bumping it up to see if we can get any interest going

Tracey
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
She was originally Add4oz but she chaged her name twice in the time she moved out of her house and moved over to Brissy
I thought it must have been. Was it a good night then?

Would you be up for a night at the lakes?
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:20 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

sorry, You've lost me
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:22 am

Me too. I dont mind staying over, it would be fun. I am staying over for the Sheffield and Leeds ones. Am taking the kids to the Leeds one and making a weekend of it.

Whereabouts in the lakes do you fancy? I dont know of anywhere to be honest, on;ly ever went for a day a few years ago when my hubby was working there. Loads of people from work have been though they n=might know of somewhere.

Will have to set a definite date and keep bumping it up to see if we can get any interest going

Tracey

Well I'm open to anything lets all keep in touch and try to organise something

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Tracey
.....and maybe post in the nursing section also

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72
BE Forum Addict

sorry, You've lost me
Go back to posts 8 & 9 on here and you will catch up. Sorry, I was just sidetracking the thread a little bit
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Well I'm open to anything lets all keep in touch and try to organise something
Okey dokey
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:26 am

Okey dokey

All sounds bloody magic, are the hubbys coming, could we not leave them with the kids
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:26 am

I thought it must have been. Was it a good night then?

Would you be up for a night at the lakes?
Was good but unusual, as I only knew Ann really, didn't know her family that well.

I would be up for a night/overnight somewhere, but think somewhere more near a town or city would be easier to get to...Don't know about anyone else
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:28 am

Was good but unusual, as I only knew Ann really, didn't know her family that well.

I would be up for a night/overnight somewhere, but think somewhere more near a town or city would be easier to get to...Don't know about anyone else

Och stuff it, I'm in such a good mood, why don't you all come to my hoose, it's wee but full of wine
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice

Nurses meet

Does anyone fancy a nurses meet, I'm....we're off to Perth 2006, just thought i'd give it a go, i know it might be complicated, as we are from all over the place, but it's worth a try

Fantastic idea, we are off to Perth at the end of November, so perhaps I could join you all at a meet up in Perth !!
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Och stuff it, I'm in such a good mood, why don't you all come to my hoose, it's wee but full of wine
Or you could come to mine for a painting party .

As for husbands coming it makes no difference to me because I dont have one, a girlie night would be good though
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Or you could come to mine for a painting party .

As for husbands coming it makes no difference to me because I dont have one, a girlie night would be good though
Actually, that wouldnt work. What about the families whose husband is the nurse.. It wouldnt be fair to exclude them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.