Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nurse Recruitment Agencies?

Nurse Recruitment Agencies?

Old Feb 1st 2006, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

Nurse Ratched and Patient is a jewel in the roughNurse Ratched and Patient is a jewel in the roughNurse Ratched and Patient is a jewel in the roughNurse Ratched and Patient is a jewel in the roughNurse Ratched and Patient is a jewel in the rough
Default Nurse Recruitment Agencies?

Hi all!
Does anyone know any good Nurse Recruitment companies in Oz? Specifically does anyone know any companies that offer financial incentives and or relocation help for UK nurses moving to Oz?
Cheers
Emma and Steve
Old Feb 1st 2006, 9:34 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nurse Recruitment Agencies?

Originally Posted by Nurse Ratched and Patient
Hi all!
Does anyone know any good Nurse Recruitment companies in Oz? Specifically does anyone know any companies that offer financial incentives and or relocation help for UK nurses moving to Oz?
Cheers
Emma and Steve
Hello Emma and Steve,

sorry i don't know about agencies as I'm going independently. You could try posting on the nurses forum too for more help.

Good luck

Jackie
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:50 am
SharonC

sharon_gareth is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all!
Cheers
Emma and Steve

Hi Emma

Our neighbour migrateds as a nurse and they used http://www.healthstaffrecruitment.com.au/. If you would like to read their migrant story then you can do at http://www.immigrate-to-a-new-life-i...xperience.html

Best of luck

Sharon
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:53 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all!
Cheers
Emma and Steve
Same as Mrs JFW - I'd look in the nursing forum. We came over here as my wife is a nurse, but we did it independantly. I'm sure I read a thread recently where someone used an agency for work over here (signed up at one of the sessions they hold in the UK) but they had a load of hassle when they got here as the Agency had stitched them up basically.

Post your query in "working abroad - nursing' and I'm sure you'll you'll get a lot of replies