Reload this Page >

Nurse with burden

Nurse with burden

Old Jan 10th 2005, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

photomagraphy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nurse with burden

Hi everyone,
Please forgive my newbieness (first post but been reading for a good while now) to all this but I, have a few questions that I haven't seen before and I hope some of you could help me with.
My partner is a nurse (from Philippines/Indonesia trained in Philippines and Filipino passport all though now has residents permit in UK), and has been here since Sept 2001). She has worked as a nurse since 1996 and is an E grade on a medical ward. Can anyone see any probs her applying skilled, inde? Would she earn about $900 per week as an E grade equivalent? Can we live off this if I struggle, as I fear I will to get a job? At present she earns 18k, I 17k. We have a kid on the way and a comfortable life in Wales.
I am a graduate in photography currently working as (in strictly financial order a photo technician, teacher, photographer and artist) does anybody have experience of professional photography in Australia? Is it similar to the UK? IE should I retrain ASAP :-) ?
Many thanks, Rob