NT

Old Aug 16th 2010, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

pam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to all
Default NT

Hello everyone, I have the option of applying to police in NT. I am a serving officer with four years experience. I am wondering if there are anyone out there who has made a move from UK to NT police, and if so what are their experiences good or bad of training work ect.

Thanks
P
Old Aug 16th 2010, 5:43 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NT

Originally Posted by pam2498
Hello everyone, I have the option of applying to police in NT. I am a serving officer with four years experience. I am wondering if there are anyone out there who has made a move from UK to NT police, and if so what are their experiences good or bad of training work ect.

Thanks
P
I have Moved this thread to where it will get a more appropriate audience as the Welcome Inn is for Welcomes.

Good Luck on you quest though.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NT

Have you seen this part of the forum?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79

Hope you get some answers soon