Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nursing links please

Nursing links please

Old Oct 19th 2017, 3:16 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nursing links please

I'm sure it's been done to death but could someone please point me at the threads about nursing in Aus. I've lived In New Zealand for 11 years and the wanderlust is rising. I've enjoyed my time here and have had some great times but I'm ready for a move. Although I'm Scottish, I now have a Kiwi passport and nursing registration so that bit isn't difficult: what I would appreciate some help with is are there any Forensic nursing facilities and where etc. Thanking you in anticipation
Old Oct 19th 2017, 9:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nursing links please

Originally Posted by karonious
I'm sure it's been done to death but could someone please point me at the threads about nursing in Aus. I've lived In New Zealand for 11 years and the wanderlust is rising. I've enjoyed my time here and have had some great times but I'm ready for a move. Although I'm Scottish, I now have a Kiwi passport and nursing registration so that bit isn't difficult: what I would appreciate some help with is are there any Forensic nursing facilities and where etc. Thanking you in anticipation
The forum has thousands of threads for nursing in Aus! You'll need to search through the pages for them, but there are plenty, It also has a forum for nursing and other medical careers, but that covers worldwide, so not al threads are pertinent to Aus. Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical/Healthcare occupations - British Expats

You also need to look at Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection for details on visas, and AHPRA for registration - with AHPRA look for details of the Trans-Tasman agreement.
Old Oct 19th 2017, 11:43 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nursing links please

Thank you very much, that's exactly what I need