NSW School Fees

Old Jun 8th 2008, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Wigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really nice
Default NSW School Fees

I'm trying to find out who has to pay school fees in NSW as I've had some conflicting info.

Is it only those with citizenship that do not have to pay the yearly fees?

I'm going on a permanent residency visa and just want to know if I'm doing to be hit with a A$2k+ a year fee every year
Old Jun 8th 2008, 7:59 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NSW School Fees

It is only those on a temporary visa that have to pay school fees. Unless, of course you opt for private schooling. You will however get termly invoices which cover stationery / books, excursions, classes where teachers are brought in (i.e. Italian, gym and dance) and usually at the beginning of the year you will be asked to pay a "voluntary contribution" to the library fund and the P & C.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Aquamarine will become famous soon enoughAquamarine will become famous soon enough
Default Re: NSW School Fees

Originally Posted by binbird
It is only those on a temporary visa that have to pay school fees. Unless, of course you opt for private schooling. You will however get termly invoices which cover stationery / books, excursions, classes where teachers are brought in (i.e. Italian, gym and dance) and usually at the beginning of the year you will be asked to pay a "voluntary contribution" to the library fund and the P & C.
Hey, Binbird!! Just caught this thread and spotted where you are located. Coming over there (Harbord) in August for good and looking for a school for my 14 year old son. Any schools/colleges to avoid and/or go for? I know it's all a matter of opinion but your perspective would be useful to me. Would be really grateful for any advice.