Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

NSW and Queensland Amazing Aerial Photo Website!

NSW and Queensland Amazing Aerial Photo Website!

Old Sep 27th 2005, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute
Default NSW and Queensland Amazing Aerial Photo Website!

First and foremost I have nothing to do with this website! Found it whilst looking for images of Mackay.I am hoping I'm not breaking any forum rules by posting the site. If I am I apologise in advance!

http://www.skyepics.com.au/pages/whatsnew.php

It has loads of searchable pics of areas throughout Queensland and NSW. For example I have now seen my new place of work from the air in Mackay Apart from giving us a visual idea of the place we're going to, its great to be able to show the family and friends and make the current workmates very jealous!!

Bert
Old Sep 27th 2005, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NSW and Queensland Amazing Aerial Photo Website!

Originally Posted by Bert'n'Stella
First and foremost I have nothing to do with this website! Found it whilst looking for images of Mackay.I am hoping I'm not breaking any forum rules by posting the site. If I am I apologise in advance!

It has loads of searchable pics of areas throughout Queensland and NSW. For example I have now seen my new place of work from the air in Mackay Apart from giving us a visual idea of the place we're going to, its great to be able to show the family and friends and make the current workmates very jealous!!

Bert

Have you downloaded Google Earth yet? That offers some spangly Ariel visual entertainment.

http://earth.google.com/
Old Sep 27th 2005, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by manxfamily
spangly Ariel visual entertainment.
I've never heard it called that before!!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 3:46 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Bert
That's cool. Reminds us partly why we are doing it
Old Sep 27th 2005, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

aud123 will become famous soon enoughaud123 will become famous soon enough

Bert
Thanks for that. Amazing to see Mackay and can inmagine now where my sister lives and where we will be going on holiday on June 2006.