Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

NSW Potholes, can I claim for damage

NSW Potholes, can I claim for damage

Old Feb 15th 2009, 7:39 am
Krunchynutt

krunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud of
Default NSW Potholes, can I claim for damage

The good lady has just got her new car, done less than 10kms and damages a tyre in a pot hole that could not be seen due to the heavy rain in the Newcastle area at the moment. She is rather upset, I am upset about paying out again.

Can I claim for a new tyre from the RTA?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 8:37 am
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NSW Potholes, can I claim for damage

Don't ask the RTA, ask the local council - see 2b for an example: http://www.marrickville.nsw.gov.au/s...ns.htm#pothole