Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

NSW - mid north coast - anyone there??

Wikiposts

NSW - mid north coast - anyone there??

Old Jan 3rd 2006, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

ndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: NSW - mid north coast - anyone there??

Originally Posted by arkon
Sorry in advance to anyone else that lives here and might want a portable aircon, I've got it!!! Shithole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im in the process of manufacturing portable air conditioners if youre looking for any arkon though it will be a while yet. Ive only got the handles made
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 5:39 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ndbarrett
Im in the process of manufacturing portable air conditioners if youre looking for any arkon though it will be a while yet. Ive only got the handles made
You mean the knobs, don't you? You got them from this little knob shop down in Melbourne, right?
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

ndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
You mean the knobs, don't you? You got them from this little knob shop down in Melbourne, right?
I never set foot in mellie, is it full of knobs ? I must hire a procurement officer to check out some prices
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 5:55 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

I never set foot in mellie, is it full of knobs ? I must hire a procurement officer to check out some prices
What about Arkon? He obviously likes Melbourne & certainly seems to know his knobs .
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

What about Arkon? He obviously likes Melbourne & certainly seems to know his knobs .
I only said I might hire someone to find some knobs, I wasnt thinking that I needed to hire one

And.... Felicity Kendal was quite sexy in the show I remember from the 70's, I quite fancied her ways
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:07 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

I only said I might hire someone to find some knobs, I wasnt thinking that I needed to hire one

And.... Felicity Kendal was quite sexy in the show I remember from the 70's, I quite fancied her ways
mmmmm... Felicity Kendle.....droool.... Its thanks to that woman and her daft stage husband that I probably grew up with a craving for the 'Good Life'!! Then ended up here on the pimple on God's ass!
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:33 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=arkon]Somewhere almost near Taree and almost near Port Mcq and quite near to Harrington.

No surprise you're not happy then mate. I'd live in Port Macquarie tomorrow given the chance. But wouldn't fancy living a few miles out like yourself.

Mind you - swapping for a big city like Melbourne seems a bit of a drastic move. Go up to Brissie geeza. Weather is much better - shorts all year round!!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:01 am
Rocket Scientist

Originally Posted by Lewis Lapthorn

Mind you - swapping for a big city like Melbourne seems a bit of a drastic move. Go up to Brissie geeza. Weather is much better - shorts all year round!!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, nooooooooo noooo no no no NO! Arkon would absolutely positively HATE Brisbane, I just know it! There are no knob shops for a start (besides which, we couldn't stand the whining if he moved up here, you'd hear it no matter where you lived in Brisbane ) .

Melbourne's a much better place for him, unless of course we can convince him to go to Perth (after all, it is further away ).
Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:14 am
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, nooooooooo noooo no no no NO! Arkon would absolutely positively HATE Brisbane, I just know it! There are no knob shops for a start (besides which, we couldn't stand the whining if he moved up here, you'd hear it no matter where you lived in Brisbane ) .

Melbourne's a much better place for him, unless of course we can convince him to go to Perth (after all, it is further away ).
Don't mention Perth. That's where I'm going!!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:16 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

unless of course we can convince him to go to Perth (after all, it is further away ).

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I shall denominate from the awards you if you carry on like this
Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:22 am
Rocket Scientist

Oooooh bugger LOL sorry guys .
Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:24 am
Account Closed

sorry guys .

Say it like you mean it
Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:29 am
Rocket Scientist

Originally Posted by suzy
Say it like you mean it
Meant it so much I sent you karma .
Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:34 am
Forum Regular

jrob has a spectacular aura aboutjrob has a spectacular aura aboutjrob has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by arkon
mmmmm... Felicity Kendle.....droool.... Its thanks to that woman and her daft stage husband that I probably grew up with a craving for the 'Good Life'!! Then ended up here on the pimple on God's ass!
Arkon,
Nice to have you back you old 'LEMON TASTER'
Quite missed your liberal outlook!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 1:10 am
Account Closed

Meant it so much I sent you karma .

Ooh thank you. I've just seen this - was in the middle of typing another post and had the 3rd power cut today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.