NSW Letter of release Visa190 moving states

NSW Letter of release Visa190 moving states

Old Mar 22nd 2020, 11:38 am
Just Joined

Sharkmilk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NSW Letter of release Visa190 moving states

Hi Guys

A pretty straight forward question.
Ive recently moved to NSW on my VISA 190 as a sparky., NSW are the sponsoring governing body. Due to to Corona stuff, Im struggling to find work after 6 weeks of job apps and emails, but Ive found a few jobs in Brisbane that will take me on.
Its my understanding that I can write to the NSW governing body and request a letter of release from the 2 years commitment to work and live in NSW, with the current circumstances Im sure theyll be considerate.
On their website it does indicate they do NOT provide letters of release see here https://www.business.nsw.gov.au/live...a-subclass-190

anyone confirm or deny their statement with experience or knowledge of others that have gone this route?

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 22nd 2020, 11:53 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NSW Letter of release Visa190 moving states

Originally Posted by Sharkmilk
Hi Guys

A pretty straight forward question.
Ive recently moved to NSW on my VISA 190 as a sparky., NSW are the sponsoring governing body. Due to to Corona stuff, Im struggling to find work after 6 weeks of job apps and emails, but Ive found a few jobs in Brisbane that will take me on.
Its my understanding that I can write to the NSW governing body and request a letter of release from the 2 years commitment to work and live in NSW, with the current circumstances Im sure theyll be considerate.
On their website it does indicate they do NOT provide letters of release see here https://www.business.nsw.gov.au/live...a-subclass-190

anyone confirm or deny their statement with experience or knowledge of others that have gone this route?

Thanks in advance
They say they won't provide letters of release from the 2 year obligation and I don't think that will change.
Old Mar 22nd 2020, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

Sharkmilk is an unknown quantity at this point

just an update after a phone call, they mentioned with the current situation of the virus and closures, they''ll accept a job offer from another state in an email and that'll release me from that part of the agreement to live in the nominated state. worth a shot i suppose.
Old Mar 25th 2020, 12:21 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

just an update after a phone call, they mentioned with the current situation of the virus and closures, they''ll accept a job offer from another state in an email and that'll release me from that part of the agreement to live in the nominated state. worth a shot i suppose.
Just because they'll accept the offer to release you and just because the Brisbane job will accept you doesn't mean you're moving up here anytime soon. In an hour and a half our borders are closing. Granted in a relatively light way at the moment but I imagine it's going to be much stronger in a couple of days. What that means for interstate flights or driving over the border I wouldn't like to guess.
Old Mar 28th 2020, 10:26 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Who gave you that advice?