Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

NSW, Lennox Head

NSW, Lennox Head

Old Sep 4th 2009, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

kimandken will become famous soon enoughkimandken will become famous soon enough
Default NSW, Lennox Head

Hi, I'm just wondering if any of the forum is planing to move to Lennox Head in NSW. It's an amazing place to live, has a 7 mile beach on our door step.....Great hair dressers, his name is Antony from Mullet Hair....Plenty of resturants ......But still a small village....Only a few klm's north or south will find you some work... Would love to catch up with some people who is migrating here or in the surrounds.... If you are give me a reply.......

Cheers, Kim n Ken
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:47 pm
Just Joined

007 kelvin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NSW, Lennox Head

HI KIM & KEN,

I'm Kelvin, Just read your post welcome, its a lovely spot we just live down the road in Ease Ballina opposite angle beach. Myself my wife Lucie and 3 year old daughter Millie moved her 1 year ago from wimbledon.

My brother and sister-inlaw moved her 4 years ago thats when we found this tiny little place if you would like to catch up we may be able to give give you some advise and some of the experince's we have found since getting here.

Were are you from in the uk.

Kelvin, lucie & Millie.
(SNIP)

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Sep 26th 2009 at 7:28 am. Reason: email addy removed to save you from spam