Reload this Page >

NSW Driver Licence DQT test???

Wikiposts

NSW Driver Licence DQT test???

Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

ozbear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NSW Driver Licence DQT test???

Anyone who take NSW driver licence DQT test(the test for upgrade from P2 to full licence) before can give me a tip?

I download some material from NSW RTA website about DQT test.

As I read, I feel the DQT test mainly will focus on our driving ability, where several interactive driving scenarios will be simulated on computer during the test. I need to make a right response during the test.

But I also found a lot of statistics data there:

such as 20% of drivers in accidents are male, 20% of them are under 25.....

I am wondering whether these statistics data are included in the DQT test or not.

If yes, I think I will read them carefully and try to remember them....

Anyway, thanks for your advice...
Old Aug 8th 2004, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

ozbear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NSW Driver Licence DQT test???

Originally Posted by ozbear
Anyone who take NSW driver licence DQT test(the test for upgrade from P2 to full licence) before can give me a tip?

No one knows it???

Old Aug 8th 2004, 5:09 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

No one knows it???

What is the upgrade from P2, sorry I think that is what might be the confusion on this question. If you are just talking about the normal computer test no there are no questions on statistics

Cheers
Old Aug 8th 2004, 5:16 pm
ABCDiamond

No one knows it???

I did that test when they were testing it before actually implementing it. They asked older (more experienced) drivers to do the test to compare, and see how well it worked.

Anyway, if it is the same as it was back then, then it is only the interactive test. Hitting the space bar etc, when you are supposed to do something like brake ! ( I remember it well, they told me I would have hit two cyclists! )

For anyone getting confused, this is Different to the Computer Theory Test.