Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Landscape Drawings

Landscape Drawings

Old Dec 10th 2013, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

Moonwalker will become famous soon enoughMoonwalker will become famous soon enough
Default Landscape Drawings

Hi Guys anyone know of any good companies that will design and draw up my landscape in back yard. Seems to be everyone wants to charge an arm and a leg. Prefer North of the River companies, thanks
Old Dec 10th 2013, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

bitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Landscape Drawings

We used Garden Deva http://gardendeva.com.au/. Very reasonably priced, listened to what we needed and wanted and the garden is still in the same format she designed, 6 years on. The only change we've made is to move the lavenders, as although they looked really pretty along the pool fence, the wind blew the flowers into the pool and left an oily layer. I quite liked it, like an open air aromatherapy bath, but he who rules the pool filter wasn't impressed.
Old Dec 10th 2013, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bitzenpces
We used Garden Deva http://gardendeva.com.au/. Very reasonably priced, listened to what we needed and wanted and the garden is still in the same format she designed, 6 years on. The only change we've made is to move the lavenders, as although they looked really pretty along the pool fence, the wind blew the flowers into the pool and left an oily layer. I quite liked it, like an open air aromatherapy bath, but he who rules the pool filter wasn't impressed.
Old Dec 10th 2013, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bitzenpces
The "aromatherapy" thing would work for me too...how long does it take to clean a pool filter...
Old Dec 11th 2013, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

bitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hino
The "aromatherapy" thing would work for me too...how long does it take to clean a pool filter...
Too bloody long apparently, endless whinging about how everyone gets to enjoy the pool, but only he has to look after it.

He transplanted the lavenders to the front garden, but not one survived.