Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

travel and health insurance?

travel and health insurance?

Old Sep 14th 2011, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

blitz900 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default travel and health insurance?

hi guys i was just wondering if anyone could give me any tips or suggestions realating to the topic. im going to australia for a year.

thanks
Old Sep 19th 2011, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Druid is on a distinguished road
Default Re: travel and health insurance?

Originally Posted by blitz900
hi guys i was just wondering if anyone could give me any tips or suggestions realating to the topic. im going to australia for a year.

thanks
www.aushealth.com
Old Sep 19th 2011, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

blitz900 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks i have seen this already and i was going to go with this site. it is got to be the best priced by far.
Old Sep 19th 2011, 11:22 pm
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute

Are you on a WHV? Or a Temp Residence visa? If you are on a WHV and from the UK you may be better off with travel insurance and then using medicare (under the reciprocal scheme) if you have an emergency.

When I came out on a WHV I used Boots Backpackers insurance - got lots of Boots points too!