Attached Thumbnails Nowhere stranger than Nundle...-untitled6.jpg  
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 4:23 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Wide Angle
Attached Thumbnails Nowhere stranger than Nundle...-untitled7.jpg  
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 10:33 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx jeannie & billy, I literally have thousands of pics (my guess is somewhere between 3 & 5 thousand), many many of them from before 1950. My mum was a real shutterbug & took pics of absolutely everything (& nothing) & we have both negatives (most of those pics I have posted were scanned from old negatives) & some very old prints. I have a whole table in our office stacked with mums old pics & I am trying to sort them & copy them all so all of my family can have a copy of them. Unfortunately we have only just started scanning them & it takes an age, so we only have a handful of them done so far.

BP, wheres that Lake?
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 11:33 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

L9-2
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 12:44 pm
Perth Bound

Avery Family is an unknown quantity at this point

Bundy, Mrs Dagboy, and others

....this has to be the most interesting thread I've ever read.... thanks for a great afternoon !!
Old Apr 4th 2004, 9:58 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Megalania
L9-2
Thanx megs, I should have just looked it up myself, shouldnt I? . Havent been there, have been down to Eucumbene & around, but not to the lake (that I remember anyway). Didnt recognise the name anyway!
Old Apr 4th 2004, 10:01 pm
Rocket Scientist

Originally posted by jeannie
You know out of all the people in Australia, it would be the people in this photo i would most like to speak to......the stories they could tell........ wonderful.........
Jeannie, Dagboys comment when he read your post was "Well I can tell her that I spoke to the one in the middle .... & she was barking mad" LOL (my mum of course ).
Old Apr 4th 2004, 10:20 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by MrsDagboy

BP, wheres that Lake?
Next to the Kosciosko National park. Where we went to it was about a 30 minute drive on unsealed road of varying quality. Our 1970s V8s made it but I would recomend a 4x4.

http://www.ausemade.com.au/nsw/desti...t/talbingo.htm

It is a reservoir that is part of the Snowy Mountains Hydro project. At dawn and dusk hundreds of wallabies and emus go down to the water for a drink. I would have had pictures of them but a Kiwi tried rugby tackling them and they all ran off.
Old Apr 5th 2004, 7:36 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Great pictures Simone!

Got a few of my own...are you sitting comfortably???!!!

My view as I prepared to walk home (across the paddock to the next property)
Attached Thumbnails Nowhere stranger than Nundle...-viewfromcarpark.jpg  
Old Apr 5th 2004, 7:37 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Yikes!!! Bit big, sorry...
Old Apr 5th 2004, 7:39 am
She's a bird, you know

The creek...
Attached Thumbnails Nowhere stranger than Nundle...-creek.jpg  
Old Apr 5th 2004, 7:41 am
She's a bird, you know

Still too big - having trouble, bear with me!

The kitchen garden (looking a bit empty)
Attached Thumbnails Nowhere stranger than Nundle...-kitchengarden.jpg  
Old Apr 5th 2004, 7:41 am
She's a bird, you know

Some of our horses...
Attached Thumbnails Nowhere stranger than Nundle...-horsesdam.jpg  
Old Apr 5th 2004, 7:43 am
She's a bird, you know

The laundry...
Attached Thumbnails Nowhere stranger than Nundle...-laundry.jpg  
Old Apr 5th 2004, 7:43 am
She's a bird, you know

The dunny on the main site...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.