Now we wait

Old Sep 7th 2005, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Jempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to all
Thumbs up Now we wait

Hi all, my name is Jem and I am married to Aly, we are both new to this site so go gently on us.

We decided to start our new life back in Feb 05 and got the ball rolling 27th April by submitting my papers to the TRA. We both decided we should go to OZ and have a look around while the TRA was going though(priority application)

We booked a flight and a camper van, arriving in Brisbane on the 4th of June ready for our 2000km drive to Cains. We followed the Bruce highway most of the way up the Great Barrier Reef. (boy did we have an adventure) We found the Australians to be absolutely fantastic and very kind & friendly people.

Once we got to Cains (three weeks) we flew back to Brisbane to spend our last night in a hotel, at two in the morning my Brother in-law text me to say the TRA had said yes (20th June). I am a plumber by trade and hope to get the SI 136 visa (sent 30th august) the TRA took 55 days (7 weeks 5 days).

Will talk again,but once again hello.
Jem & Aly
Old Sep 7th 2005, 5:29 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Now we wait

Welcome and good luck
Old Sep 7th 2005, 5:42 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now we wait

Originally Posted by Jempower
Hi all, my name is Jem and I am married to Aly, we are both new to this site so go gently on us.

We decided to start our new life back in Feb 05 and got the ball rolling 27th April by submitting my papers to the TRA. We both decided we should go to OZ and have a look around while the TRA was going though(priority application)

We booked a flight and a camper van, arriving in Brisbane on the 4th of June ready for our 2000km drive to Cains. We followed the Bruce highway most of the way up the Great Barrier Reef. (boy did we have an adventure) We found the Australians to be absolutely fantastic and very kind & friendly people.

Once we got to Cains (three weeks) we flew back to Brisbane to spend our last night in a hotel, at two in the morning my Brother in-law text me to say the TRA had said yes (20th June). I am a plumber by trade and hope to get the SI 136 visa (sent 30th august) the TRA took 55 days (7 weeks 5 days).

Will talk again,but once again hello.
Jem & Aly

Hi welcome and good luck

Kris xx