Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Now Totally Confused!!!!!!

Now Totally Confused!!!!!!

Old Dec 11th 2006, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Now Totally Confused!!!!!!

Hi Folks

We are going for meds on Thursday (unrequested - downloaded forms from website) but after reading recent threads I am now totally confused about whether or not you need to take a set of instructions with you.

Can someone please advise me whether or not you do need the instructions and if so, where to find them.

Thanks

Scotschick
Old Dec 11th 2006, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice
Default Re: Now Totally Confused!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Scotschick
Hi Folks

We are going for meds on Thursday (unrequested - downloaded forms from website) but after reading recent threads I am now totally confused about whether or not you need to take a set of instructions with you.

Can someone please advise me whether or not you do need the instructions and if so, where to find them.

Thanks

Scotschick
Hi

Hubby had meds in june and he didnt need instructions. Hope this helps.

Tracey
Old Dec 11th 2006, 8:21 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Folks

Thanks

Scotschick

If you send me your email, i will attach the instructions for you, coz you cant attach here, and the forms if you want.
also what stage are you at, and do you know your entry date of your visa will be a year from when your meds or police checks are whichever was done first.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 8:23 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Folks

Thanks

Scotschick
Went for ours at the end of October and did take a set of instructions for each person but they were just cast aside and not needed. Good Luck. C x
Old Dec 11th 2006, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

We didn't take any instructions with us for ours, they were fine and our application went through.
We did take the forms with us - is that what people are talking about? If so then they can be downloaded online.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

Thanks for all your replies. wafc attached them for me on the immigration forum.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Margaret3
If you send me your email, i will attach the instructions for you, coz you cant attach here, and the forms if you want.
also what stage are you at, and do you know your entry date of your visa will be a year from when your meds or police checks are whichever was done first.
Hi Margaret

Got the instructions from wafc. Have the forms as downloaded them from the High Commission site in London.

Our Scottish Police checks came back last week so I guess our entry date would be a year from then although hoping to be in Oz long before December next year.

How are your plans going?

Jacqui
Old Dec 12th 2006, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Margaret

Got the instructions from wafc. Have the forms as downloaded them from the High Commission site in London.

Our Scottish Police checks came back last week so I guess our entry date would be a year from then although hoping to be in Oz long before December next year.

How are your plans going?

Jacqui
Jacqui
good luck with the meds not long now!!!

About to book flights for march /april for recci.

I ,m off from 22nd to 3rd Jan , will try to meet up soon.

Sharon.