Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Now that's a good trick

Now that's a good trick

Old Nov 17th 2004, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

RichnKim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Now that's a good trick

Now I would'nt usually make a joke of something so serious. But I just came across this quote from one of the passengers on the train that crashed in queensland the other day . It was the passengers name that got.

"The next thing I know, I've gone through the front door and there's no more train"

Passenger Frank Houdini
Old Nov 17th 2004, 1:33 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now that's a good trick

went on holiday to Tobago - oh its outside the hurricane belt, not had a hurricane for 40yrs etc

Arrive there and soon afterwards so does Hurricane Ivan A boat moored at sea came lose and finished up beached on the shore and was floated again (no structural damage) just before we left.

The day after the hurricane we walked past the boat and on its side was 'survivor.com'