Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Now officially a "bananna bender"...and loving it!

Now officially a "bananna bender"...and loving it!

Old Apr 5th 2005, 10:26 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Now officially a "bananna bender"...and loving it!

Hello to you all and anyone who remembers me - nurseswhisperingverses (Colin Farells Beanie!) O.K been in QLD for 2 weeks now........FLIPPIN LOVING IT! People are so nice, staying at friend in Tamborine - what a beautiful place - but against our prior plans - move into our rented accomodation in Upper Coomera next week. Need to, to be in among the work. For those who don't know, we came with 10 thousand and that's all she wrote! 6.5 on a car - 1.5 on a house deposit and winging the rest.......but if anyone tells you it can't be done - get them telt! OK, feeling the push now, but work prospects looming...doing lots of networking and hubby got a casual job for a few extra bucks! Hard...very hard sometimes.....been staying on the floor of mates livingroom, with 2 kids, for 2 weeks and can't move into ours for another 1.5 weeks...but that's o.k...it's a learning experience. If this is suffering for a life time in paradise....BRING IT ON! This place is even more beautifull than I could have imagined. Was a bit scared when I arrived in Melbourne - not at all what I had thought...but QLD.....WOW! Living half way between the sea (Gold Coast) and the hills and I have truly found heaven. To those (especially "scissors" if your about..) jump right in...the water's fine...WAY fine! Different strokes for different folks and that but this place is amazing! Thanks, who ever put me here! Scotland to Heaven! xxx Colette xxx
Old Apr 5th 2005, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Re: Now officially a "bananna bender"...and loving it!

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
Hello to you all and anyone who remembers me - nurseswhisperingverses (Colin Farells Beanie!) O.K been in QLD for 2 weeks now........FLIPPIN LOVING IT! People are so nice, staying at friend in Tamborine - what a beautiful place - but against our prior plans - move into our rented accomodation in Upper Coomera next week. Need to, to be in among the work. For those who don't know, we came with 10 thousand and that's all she wrote! 6.5 on a car - 1.5 on a house deposit and winging the rest.......but if anyone tells you it can't be done - get them telt! OK, feeling the push now, but work prospects looming...doing lots of networking and hubby got a casual job for a few extra bucks! Hard...very hard sometimes.....been staying on the floor of mates livingroom, with 2 kids, for 2 weeks and can't move into ours for another 1.5 weeks...but that's o.k...it's a learning experience. If this is suffering for a life time in paradise....BRING IT ON! This place is even more beautifull than I could have imagined. Was a bit scared when I arrived in Melbourne - not at all what I had thought...but QLD.....WOW! Living half way between the sea (Gold Coast) and the hills and I have truly found heaven. To those (especially "scissors" if your about..) jump right in...the water's fine...WAY fine! Different strokes for different folks and that but this place is amazing! Thanks, who ever put me here! Scotland to Heaven! xxx Colette xxx
Sounds like heaven, can't wait to get there......roll on Sept
Old Apr 5th 2005, 10:37 am
Phoenixuk2oz

So you like it then

Great news.

Good luck with the jobs!

Old Apr 5th 2005, 10:38 am
ABCDiamond

Does this mean you are enjoying it ?

Old Apr 5th 2005, 10:26 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Does this mean you are enjoying it ?
OH yes indeedy dudey!
Old Apr 5th 2005, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

OH yes indeedy dudey!

Queensland is the place to be!! keep us updated with your progress I'm sure people will want to here if you 'make it' coming out with such a small amount of cash.

Good luck to you and all the best.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:56 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Now officially a "bananna bender"...and loving it!

hi collette glad you are liking it there ...the mother in law lives in ashmore not far from you and we hope to be there next year ...... hope all goes well plenty of jobs knocking about around there in the tourist industry