BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default now in the land of employment

just been for my interview and have got a job

my holiday officailly ends on the 19th of july

arlene
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:23 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: now in the land of employment

yeah!! to job and an income

booo!!! to lack of holiday

congrats (is it a job you want or an in between for finding a better job?)
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by arlene

arlene
lucky u, i start next monday....gona miss u lot...
oh good luck
Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Yahoo - well done you!!

Really pleased for you, how's Des doing?

6 weeks and 3 days for us (not counting though )
Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:19 am
Finally back home

sally1968 is on a distinguished road

arlene
Thats great news arlene!

As you can see we finally have the internet and will be contacting Gloria soon to arrange a time when we can all meet up again. Really enjoyed the last time.

Love
Sally, Roy, Laura and Thomas
Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:20 am
Living the Oz lifestyle..

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future

Hi Arlene,

That's great news about the job, well done! Have you been looking for long and is it what you wanted or is it just a time filler?

Sunchaser
7 weeks 6 days and counting....
Old Jul 7th 2004, 1:13 am

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

arlene
That was quick! Nice one
Old Jul 7th 2004, 1:15 am
Go Banana's !!

Congrats and well done from all the Bananas

Jill

Old Jul 7th 2004, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Fantastic news Arlene,
i'm really chuffed for you mate, as your holiday ends mine will just be beginning!
love and hugs
Rach x
Old Jul 7th 2004, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Great news Arlene.

All the best
Old Jul 7th 2004, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light

Great news Arlene, that will be a weight off your mind.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday!
Irene
Old Jul 7th 2004, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Arlene firstly congratulations !and secondly I hope you do not mind me asking what the job is and did it take you a long time to get it and a lot of hassle.The reason I ask is it is obvoiusly one of our main worries as immigrants .
Old Jul 7th 2004, 7:56 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

arlene

Well done Arlene - make sure you make the most of the next couple of weeks
Old Jul 7th 2004, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

My husband and i went out with Arlene to celebrate last night...i would like to thank her for the big headache i have this morning :scared:
Old Jul 7th 2004, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Congrats Arlene. Let us know how your first day goes!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.