now i can relax

Old Dec 26th 2003, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default now i can relax

been on shift all over xmas so no booze has passed my lips, ry broke down on his scooter christmas day in the middle of nowhere and we had to rescue him no matter what age they are they still get upset and need their parents at this time (nice to be wanted for a change) had to walk miles with it to put it somewhere safe but in this day and age as long as he was safe thats all that mattered

having all the family round (including dad who is back from portugal for xmas because he said it may be his last one with us) xmas starts here and now today for me

oh and just to liven the night shift up we had an intruder hiding on the ward (we thought it was a ghost:scared: :scared: )

bring on the sprouts

arlene

a bit late but merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone and a toast to health and happiness which is something money cannot buy
Old Dec 26th 2003, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Hope you have a healthy, happy and exciting New Year. And manage to get out to Aus stress free

Old Dec 26th 2003, 10:40 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Arlene,
wondered how you had got on over christmas!
You did the honourable thing then and didnt tell em where to stuff their job?? You are too dedicated to your job, but I bet it was tempting!?
merry christmas and happy new year to you and your family!!!

sue
x