Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Now it could get a wee bit sticky in the "Y" Fronts?

Old Sep 11th 2009, 9:06 pm
Banned

brendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of light
Default Now it could get a wee bit sticky in the "Y" Fronts?

Now i am going to do a famous "copy and paste" like you know who?

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...-36418,00.html

But this will impact on the cost, well absurd value of a shed in Oz, but also the value of their paper waste they use as a currency? Which is way overvalued in my opinion, but like Johnny said "i could be right, i could be wring"

Miners warned to brace for pain as demand slows

AUSTRALIAN miners should brace for further pain next year and not bank on being pulled along by China's robust economy, as the Asian giant's hunger for commodities begins to slow.

Michael Jansen, JPMorgan's head of commodities research, said the potential for disappointment on China's increasing demand aiding a full recovery in the mining sector was "huge".

"A large part of the capacity utilisation recovery in China is built on access to cheap money and widely available money, and that isn't going to be the situation throughout 2010," he said in an exclusive interview with The Weekend Australian.

"Next year, the ability to finance all that importing and general pipeline activity is going to be a lot less evident."

Mr Jansen, on a week-long tour of Australia from his London base, said that while the rest of this year and possibly the first quarter of next year would remain positive for the resources sector, 2010 would prove a strain".

Over to you ABC, i am excited now!

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 11th 2009 at 10:05 pm. Reason: As you have been told before, please don't post so much of the article. Copyright issues.
Old Sep 11th 2009, 9:22 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now it could get a wee bit sticky in the "Y" Fronts?

I fail to see the relevance to the thread title ?
Old Sep 11th 2009, 9:58 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brendarover
Bit of a first for you! How was it?
Old Sep 11th 2009, 10:41 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Now it could get a wee bit sticky in the "Y" Fronts?

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
Bit of a first for you! How was it?
While we're talking about that sort of thing...

Probably another first for him right there.
Old Sep 11th 2009, 10:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Now that would hurt Australia, somehow I dont believe it though. They just bought 50 billion dollars worth of Natural gas.

Then there is always India.
Old Sep 11th 2009, 11:21 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Now that would hurt Australia, somehow I dont believe it though. They just bought 50 billion dollars worth of Natural gas.

Then there is always India.
Japanese and Koreans just bought another $70b worth.
Old Sep 11th 2009, 11:29 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

If only Australia made money opening doors for each other we'd be in clover now just like the UK.
Old Sep 12th 2009, 7:14 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...-36418,00.html

But this will impact on the cost, well absurd value of a shed in Oz, but also the value of their paper waste they use as a currency? Which is way overvalued in my opinion, but like Johnny said "i could be right, i could be wring"

Miners warned to brace for pain as demand slows

AUSTRALIAN miners should brace for further pain next year and not bank on being pulled along by China's robust economy, as the Asian giant's hunger for commodities begins to slow.

Michael Jansen, JPMorgan's head of commodities research, said the potential for disappointment on China's increasing demand aiding a full recovery in the mining sector was "huge".

"A large part of the capacity utilisation recovery in China is built on access to cheap money and widely available money, and that isn't going to be the situation throughout 2010," he said in an exclusive interview with The Weekend Australian.

"Next year, the ability to finance all that importing and general pipeline activity is going to be a lot less evident."

Mr Jansen, on a week-long tour of Australia from his London base, said that while the rest of this year and possibly the first quarter of next year would remain positive for the resources sector, 2010 would prove a strain".

Over to you ABC, i am excited now!
Mate theres a village some were in the World ,looking for an IDIOT , please apply.....................mm
Old Sep 12th 2009, 10:55 am
Banned

brendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mr mover
Mate theres a village some were in the World ,looking for an IDIOT , please apply.....................mm

Oky Doky Mr Smokey!
Old Sep 12th 2009, 12:50 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

OKAY you lost me...........????mm