Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Notts meet 24th June

Notts meet 24th June

Old Jun 5th 2006, 8:10 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Notts meet 24th June

Originally Posted by SalSa
MANY CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!

Has Nicky told her parents? Can't remember sorry!

Hello to Jodie and Mark, will be good to meet you.... we (unfortunately) live in Heanor but Ilkeston folk really! We're Sally n Chris, 2 sons & 1 daughter and we have a 9 yr old tomcat (Fluff, yeah ok, we were told it was female!)

See you soon!
yes her mum does know, we told her last time we sold the house but i'm sure we'll speak more about that on the 24th.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 8:43 pm
We Have Arrived!

Jodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud of

MANY CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!

Has Nicky told her parents? Can't remember sorry!

Hello to Jodie and Mark, will be good to meet you.... we (unfortunately) live in Heanor but Ilkeston folk really! We're Sally n Chris, 2 sons & 1 daughter and we have a 9 yr old tomcat (Fluff, yeah ok, we were told it was female!)

See you soon!
How funny our Charley is a girl we were told she was a boy!

Must be a difficult job!

Looking forward to meeting you all (if bubbles can fit us in?)

Cheers All
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:08 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jodie n' Mark
How funny our Charley is a girl we were told she was a boy!

Must be a difficult job!

Looking forward to meeting you all (if bubbles can fit us in?)

Cheers All

What do you two do for a living?
Chris is a builder and i'm a domestic goddess/slave!
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Goddess??? are you really sure about that
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:35 pm
We Have Arrived!

Jodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud of

Mark whose my "meal ticket!" fingers crossed is a Printer - I work as a call centre manager currently but I am up for anything once in Oz.

Domestic Goddess sounds great - tee hee wonder if I can get away with that in Oz after all the pool will need cleaning regularly by floating in itwith a cool glass of something?

Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:43 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Goddess??? are you really sure about that

Haven't you got anything better to do than sit on your computer poking your nose in to other peoples conversations???? Are you missing us???
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Haven't you got anything better to do than sit on your computer poking your nose in to other peoples conversations???? Are you missing us???
Of course am missing you...cant wait for you to finally bleedin' move so we can stop over when there is any racing at Phillip Island Plus havent smoked a cigar since last time I was with Chris!

Hope your night goes well
Old Jun 6th 2006, 11:41 am
Love it here!

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Of course am missing you...cant wait for you to finally bleedin' move so we can stop over when there is any racing at Phillip Island Plus havent smoked a cigar since last time I was with Chris!

Hope your night goes well

Ahhhhhh, we miss you too!!!

Just admit it..... you'd rather live in Melbourne..... i know, i know..... won't be long and then you and Chris can smoke all the cigars you want!
Old Jun 6th 2006, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Ahhhhhh, we miss you too!!!

Just admit it..... you'd rather live in Melbourne..... i know, i know..... won't be long and then you and Chris can smoke all the cigars you want!
I am afraid to disappoint you all but I am now in London that weekend on business I think Tracy is still coming but it will obviously not be the same without me. I hope you all have a good time and please... no crying or other emotional outbursts due to my absence
Old Jun 6th 2006, 9:09 pm
Love it here!

Originally Posted by longreach
I am afraid to disappoint you all but I am now in London that weekend on business I think Tracy is still coming but it will obviously not be the same without me. I hope you all have a good time and please... no crying or other emotional outbursts due to my absence

What???? How dare you!

Actually we've just had an invite to a wedding on Friday 23rd in Omagh (Chris's cousin's) so will keep you posted. Don't know if we're going yet, he's gonna phone his uncle to find out more!
Old Jun 7th 2006, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about

What???? How dare you!

Actually we've just had an invite to a wedding on Friday 23rd in Omagh (Chris's cousin's) so will keep you posted. Don't know if we're going yet, he's gonna phone his uncle to find out more!
Hi

Well done Sparks - next is the really scary bit....

So far for Flammin Dragon I have

Me
sally and chris??
Sparks and nicky
Nikki +1
Caz and Matt
Jodie n Mark

Any more takers, i'll tyr to book it at the back end of the weekend so Sally and Chris can find out what they are doing..

Tracy

Last edited by Bubbles; Jun 7th 2006 at 6:11 pm.
Old Jun 7th 2006, 6:06 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Hi

Well done Sparks - next is the really scary bit....

So far for Flammin Dragon I have

Me
sally and chris??
Sparks +1
Nikki +1
Caz and Matt
Jodie n Mark

Any more takers, i'll tyr to book it at the back end of the weekend so Sally and Chris can find out what they are doing..

Tracy
wait till Nicky hears that you called her +1
Old Jun 7th 2006, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

What???? How dare you!

Hi guys, sorry I've not posted for a few days. Andrews mum is desperately ill in hospital, I've lost count the amount of times they've rescussitated her.Collapsed on holiday and is stuck in Norfolk in Norwich hospital.Poor Andrews in a right state. One of our dogs is ill with cancer, and we've been told it is only a matter of time. It never rains, but it pours!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On a positve note we had a brill time at the England match, David Beckham is gorgeous - not really bothered about the result.
Welcome Jodi and Marc - we're on the Giltbrook estate - Grantham close - would be nice to meet you
Congratulations Sparks and Nikki - you deserve it.
Cheer me up someone
Nick
Old Jun 7th 2006, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Nick11
Hi guys, sorry I've not posted for a few days. Andrews mum is desperately ill in hospital, I've lost count the amount of times they've rescussitated her.Collapsed on holiday and is stuck in Norfolk in Norwich hospital.Poor Andrews in a right state. One of our dogs is ill with cancer, and we've been told it is only a matter of time. It never rains, but it pours!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On a positve note we had a brill time at the England match, David Beckham is gorgeous - not really bothered about the result.
Welcome Jodi and Marc - we're on the Giltbrook estate - Grantham close - would be nice to meet you
Congratulations Sparks and Nikki - you deserve it.
Cheer me up someone
Nick
Hi Guys

sorry to hear your terrible news, my parents live near Norwich and would happily put you up for a few nights if i asked them if that is any help at all.

On a cheerful note...
We are packing up and have no longer got any chest of drawers, everything is in boxes lined up along the walls, like most men Mark is terrible at looking for things but since we have had the boxes it has been much easier for him, he has been able to find everything he needs!! How can you explain that?

Tracy
Old Jun 7th 2006, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Hi Guys

sorry to hear your terrible news, my parents live near Norwich and would happily put you up for a few nights if i asked them if that is any help at all.

On a cheerful note...
We are packing up and have no longer got any chest of drawers, everything is in boxes lined up along the walls, like most men Mark is terrible at looking for things but since we have had the boxes it has been much easier for him, he has been able to find everything he needs!! How can you explain that?

Tracy

Ah cheers mate. I'm waiting for Andrew to start with the dreaded words ' don't think I can leave my mum ' - it's coming - I can feel it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.