Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Notts meet 24th June

Notts meet 24th June

Old Jun 2nd 2006, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about
Default Notts meet 24th June

Hi

i hope i have got this right, Sat 24th June at Flammin Dragon in the corner house at Nottingham - forget the earlier suggestion of red hot buffet shack we went to try it out, flammin dragon was better!

I am happy to book it but who is actually coming - new faces welcome.

Tracy
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Notts meet 24th June

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Hi

i hope i have got this right, Sat 24th June at Flammin Dragon in the corner house at Nottingham - forget the earlier suggestion of red hot buffet shack we went to try it out, flammin dragon was better!

Tracy
Can we have a 'virtual' Flammin Dragon? surely someone can take a laptop with wireless so we can join in!! :-)
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 1:28 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Can we have a 'virtual' Flammin Dragon? surely someone can take a laptop with wireless so we can join in!! :-)
Hey Flib,
how ya doing?
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 4:28 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Hi

Tracy
count us in
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sparks124
count us in

Us too.Went to Brid today - we all got burnt!!!!!!!!! Off to England match tomorrow - Andrew is more excited than the kids!!!!!
Nick (very red and glowing!)
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 7:54 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nick11
Us too.Went to Brid today - we all got burnt!!!!!!!!! Off to England match tomorrow - Andrew is more excited than the kids!!!!!
Nick (very red and glowing!)
you naughty naughty girl, you should know better than that where you're going.
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

you naughty naughty girl, you should know better than that where you're going.
I know but it was mostly cloudy, even Andrew, who is the king of sun factor 30 cream was caught out! Not sure I could take Brisbane heat!
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 7:59 pm
s**t rolls down hill

I know but it was mostly cloudy, even Andrew, who is the king of sun factor 30 cream was caught out! Not sure I could take Brisbane heat!
thought you were going to sunny Melbourne???
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

thought you were going to sunny Melbourne???

Well that depends what happens on july 1st.Had a really interesting chat with agent. Tell you more on 24th
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 8:03 pm
s**t rolls down hill

Well that depends what happens on july 1st.Had a really interesting chat with agent. Tell you more on 24th
still, if you go to Melbourne you won't go red, just brown with rust
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

still, if you go to Melbourne you won't go red, just brown with rust
Put down that whiskey bottle Sparks and go to bed!
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 8:08 pm
s**t rolls down hill

Put down that whiskey bottle Sparks and go to bed!
when was the last time you sore me with an alcoholic drink in my hand
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

when was the last time you sore me with an alcoholic drink in my hand

I've seen you topping up the lemonade with your secret vodka bottle.It's all in the eyes. Right off to bed as I've got a big date with David Beckham and the rest of the England football team tomorroww. Nightie night.
P.S we're behind the goal to the left hand side of your t.v - give you all a wave
Nick
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 8:19 pm
s**t rolls down hill

I've seen you topping up the lemonade with your secret vodka bottle.It's all in the eyes. Right off to bed as I've got a big date with David Beckham and the rest of the England football team tomorroww. Nightie night.
P.S we're behind the goal to the left hand side of your t.v - give you all a wave
Nick
don't tell me, you'll be the red ones then
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 8:55 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Count us in Tracy!!

Had a fab week in Devon with West Hallam U13's (footy tournament!)
We didn't win but we won the Fair Play Trophy....really proud of them! Paul Walsh (? ex Liverpool ??) gave out trophies so had my piccie took with him!

Went to Rock City last night to see Echo & The Bunnymen! Wow! Went round the back and got their autographs!!!!! I'm sooo sad! Where was you Matt???

See you all on 24th.

Oh yes, got a viewer tomorrow who the agent says love it.....we'll see!!!??!!

Sally
xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.