Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nottingham Sun 13th Aug Picnic in Wollaton park

Nottingham Sun 13th Aug Picnic in Wollaton park

Old Aug 7th 2006, 4:35 pm

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice
Default Nottingham Sun 13th Aug Picnic in Wollaton park

Hi
Anyone interested meeting up?
I have mentioned it before but thought I'd see how many people could actually make it.
Thought about meeting around 1ish
We will bring a football, rugs etc and willing to do some sandwiches. Don't know what the weather is going to be like but if it all goes pear shaped there is always the pub across the road
So far we have;

Caz, Matt Jack & Olivia
Please join us!!!!!
Old Aug 8th 2006, 7:58 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Nottingham Sun 13th Aug Picnic in Wollaton park

Originally Posted by electricbaby
Hi
I have mentioned it before but thought I'd see how many people could actually make it.
We will bring a football, rugs etc and willing to do some sandwiches. Don't know what the weather is going to be like but if it all goes pear shaped there is always the pub across the road
So far we have;

Caz, Matt Jack & Olivia
Please join us!!!!!

Me and the kids can make it but think Chris has a footy match!

Sally, Sam, Harry & Emily
Old Aug 8th 2006, 5:02 pm

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice

Originally Posted by SalSa
Me and the kids can make it but think Chris has a footy match!

Great Sally glad you can make it!
Is there anyone else? Its gone really quiet on the Notts thread, I guess most people are on hols?

so far
Sally, Sam, Harry & Emily[/
Caz, Matt Jack & Olivia
Old Aug 8th 2006, 5:52 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Great Sally glad you can make it!
Is there anyone else? Its gone really quiet on the Notts thread, I guess most people are on hols?

so far
Sally, Sam, Harry & Emily[/
Caz, Matt Jack & Olivia
i think you can add four more to the list,

Keith, Becky, Amy and Lucy.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 7:07 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sparks124

Why only 4? Where's Nicky?! Has she had a better offer??
Old Aug 8th 2006, 7:22 pm

Caz, Matt Jack & Olivia

Anyone else??? All Welcome
Old Aug 8th 2006, 10:34 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=SalSaHas she had a better offer?? [/QUOTE]
that wouldn't take much.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Yep, we can come, I think we have some 'pocket' kites somewhere, we can bring those, what food would you like us to bring, I think I've got some sausage rolls lurking somewhere, any good?
You wont have to worry about the weather soon!

Jo, Steve, Fran and Alex

Hi
So far we have;

Caz, Matt Jack & Olivia
Please join us!!!!!
Old Aug 10th 2006, 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by kizbut1
Yep, we can come, I think we have some 'pocket' kites somewhere, we can bring those, what food would you like us to bring, I think I've got some sausage rolls lurking somewhere, any good?
You wont have to worry about the weather soon!

Jo, Steve, Fran and Alex
Hi Jo
Really glad you can make it!
Sausage rolls sound good !!! yes the weather has taken a turn for the worse now
I was planning to bring cheese and ham rolls for all.

Took house off the market now for a week to change agent, we're not getting anywhere with current agents so fingers crossed.

Caz
Old Aug 10th 2006, 4:48 pm

Caz, Matt Jack & Olivia

Anyone else??? All Welcome
Jo, Steve, Fran and Alex
Caz, Matt Jack & Olivia
Old Aug 10th 2006, 9:14 pm
s**t rolls down hill

what do you want us lot to bring?
may i suggest the wine?
Old Aug 10th 2006, 9:26 pm
s**t rolls down hill

that wouldn't take much.
read this again and realised this sounds relay bad what i meant was it wouldn't take much to have a better offer than me.
just had a right blocking from Nicky. she says it made her sound like a right stuck up bitch, which i must admit it does, but that is not how it was meant; so sorry if it offended anyone, sorry
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:15 am

what do you want us lot to bring?
may i suggest the wine?

Yes you may suggest wine
No worries mate, we r all friends on here
We r really looking forward to the meet, and the kids r soooooo excited.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:24 am
Love it here!

[QUOTE=sparks124]read this again and realised this sounds relay bad what i meant was it wouldn't take much to have a better offer than me.
just had a right blocking from Nicky. she says it made her sound like a right stuck up bitch, which i must admit it does, but that is not how it was meant; so sorry if it offended anyone, sorry [/QUOT

Yeah we believe you!!

Have you moved yet?
Old Aug 11th 2006, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Can someone suggest a meet up time, my inlaws are 'dropping in' cos we are babysitting their dog and I'd like to be rid of them asap!! Not that you are all an excuse! Dont forget your brollies!

Jo

Hi
So far we have;

Caz, Matt Jack & Olivia
Please join us!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.