Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

NOTTINGHAM MEETS

NOTTINGHAM MEETS

Old May 28th 2007, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice
Default NOTTINGHAM MEETS

Hiya everyone,
just to let you all know as the weather aint that great and we seem to have a few little ones coming to the meet ,we have decided to arrange to meet @ ferry boat inn , nottingham. @ 12 pm.they have an indoor play area,and the other pub didnt ,hope this doesnt inconvenience anyone too much,it has my hubby,coz we were supposed to be getting a taxi to other place,but too far for that now so he has to drive,there for cant drink.if anyone has any probs let me know, i still hope you can all meet and hope to see you all there today !!! there is a link on nottm meets spring/summer thread to get info and maps of pub. cheers x

kels x