Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nottingham meet up in Feb!

Nottingham meet up in Feb!

Old Apr 2nd 2007, 1:14 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nottingham meet up in Feb!

Best of luck Jo and Steve, hope you have an uneventful journey and a happy landing!!!

Keep in touch with us too

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by kizbut1
Hiya, we go wednesday. House is more or less empty except for a rather large amount of clothing which we cant pack all of it. Not that we dont have enough cases, but that there isn't enough room in the car. Start cutting down now then you wont notice its gone We have 2 kids, 10 and 7 who are both looking forward to it all, but then they dont have to do any organising!!!
Take care and see you on the other side...
Jo & Steve
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 9:07 pm
We Have Arrived!

Jodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud of

Hi Guys

Sorry I haven't been on for long - its been a hectic few weeks.

I have sold the house twice! Got our Visas and Abi has her import permit along with me getting a year older I am sure I am now grey!

Glad to hear everyone seems to be going in the right direction (ie out of here otherwise known as the last place on earth to be!)

Kizbut - Jo Steve n' kids great leaving do - loads of class - really you - wish you all best of luck in your new lives - glad the dogs made it phew if the vets dogs hadn't made it what could the rest of us hope for! Enjoy your flight and I really hope to see you on "The other side!"

Once we stop celebrating I will arrange another do, unless someone else wants to arrange something?

Love to you all

Jodie n Mark
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

hi we wanted try arrange something for next weekend ,perhaps somewhere we can take the kids wot with it being easter and babysitiing problems my side.up for anywhere if anyone can thing of somewhere and can make it ?
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:26 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jodie n' Mark
Hi Guys

Sorry I haven't been on for long - its been a hectic few weeks.

I have sold the house twice! Got our Visas and Abi has her import permit along with me getting a year older I am sure I am now grey!

Glad to hear everyone seems to be going in the right direction (ie out of here otherwise known as the last place on earth to be!)

Kizbut - Jo Steve n' kids great leaving do - loads of class - really you - wish you all best of luck in your new lives - glad the dogs made it phew if the vets dogs hadn't made it what could the rest of us hope for! Enjoy your flight and I really hope to see you on "The other side!"

Once we stop celebrating I will arrange another do, unless someone else wants to arrange something?

Love to you all

Jodie n Mark
Glad it's all going to plan you two!
And congrats on your visa
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:34 am
We Have Arrived!

Jodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
hi we wanted try arrange something for next weekend ,perhaps somewhere we can take the kids wot with it being easter and babysitiing problems my side.up for anywhere if anyone can thing of somewhere and can make it ?
Thats sounds like an excellent idea Brissie - the group had one at Woollaton Park last year took football and cricket and the kids apparantly had an ace time. Sorry we won't be able to make it as we are off to the coast being Easter and all but it does sound like a great plan - and if its bad weather you could always go to Bewsters in Strelley as they have a kids area there. Hope you all have an ace time.

Thanks for all the good wishes by the way and Sally we love your website its excellent. Have you changed your pool?
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:09 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Haven't really looked in this thread much because of the title but loads of people from Nottingham. I just thought it was chat about the night out in Feb, which I couldn't make.
Well congatulations and good luck to all those that have got visas and are on their way, not jealous much honest.

Just a question where in Notts have people been for their medicals?
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:33 pm
We Have Arrived!

Thanks Lisa -

Nick11 and I went to the Drs in Arnold (website - http://www.visamedicals.co.uk/contact.htm)
then onto the Park hospital near Burnt Stump for the X-rays - comparing to some of the meds I have read about on here ours were pretty much basic and very easy. I was a little scared about reading lots of get naked stories but ours were fully clothed - worst thing for me was the blood test as I bruised massively but I think that would have happened whereever as I am a delicate flower (No sniggering guys!).

Brissie - are you going to start another thread re your idea about a kids day out? we have kind of exhausted this one I think!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 11:44 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Thats sounds like an excellent idea Brissie - the group had one at Woollaton Park last year took football and cricket and the kids apparantly had an ace time. Sorry we won't be able to make it as we are off to the coast being Easter and all but it does sound like a great plan - and if its bad weather you could always go to Bewsters in Strelley as they have a kids area there. Hope you all have an ace time.

Thanks for all the good wishes by the way and Sally we love your website its excellent. Have you changed your pool?
Just emptied it and refilled it
Chris is moaning cos i've changed the front page of the web site and moved the dead fish
Old Apr 4th 2007, 12:07 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

yes will start a new thread called" nottm meets spring /summer",how does this sound and if anyone fancies meeting next easter weekend send us a post see you all on there.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 10:56 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Thanks Lisa -

Nick11 and I went to the Drs in Arnold (website - http://www.visamedicals.co.uk/contact.htm)
then onto the Park hospital near Burnt Stump for the X-rays - comparing to some of the meds I have read about on here ours were pretty much basic and very easy. I was a little scared about reading lots of get naked stories but ours were fully clothed - worst thing for me was the blood test as I bruised massively but I think that would have happened whereever as I am a delicate flower (No sniggering guys!).

Brissie - are you going to start another thread re your idea about a kids day out? we have kind of exhausted this one I think!

Thanks for the link. I have had a look and found the information very good.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 2:35 am
pools finished..Boat next

MenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the rough

Hi Guys

Posted our first 5 days on the new thread.

Mel 'n' Steve
Old Apr 10th 2007, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

devilishdean will become famous soon enoughdevilishdean will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Nottingham meet up in Feb!

Originally Posted by kizbut1
Hiya, we go wednesday. House is more or less empty except for a rather large amount of clothing which we cant pack all of it. Not that we dont have enough cases, but that there isn't enough room in the car. Start cutting down now then you wont notice its gone We have 2 kids, 10 and 7 who are both looking forward to it all, but then they dont have to do any organising!!!
Take care and see you on the other side...
Jo & Steve
Hi Jo & Steve,
Will be thinking about you on wednesday, hope you have a good journey. see you very sooooon.......
Jayne & Andy x