Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nottingham Meet Saturday 6th May

Nottingham Meet Saturday 6th May

Old Apr 26th 2006, 7:20 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Nottingham Meet Saturday 6th May

Just thought i'd start a new thread in case there's some more folk that want to come!

Spices (Indian Restaurant at Balloon Woods) 8pm......is this OK???

I'll book places for:

Sparks & Nicky
Electricbaby & Matt
Nick11 & Andy
Bubbles & Longreach
and us two!

Would anyone else like to join us???
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nottingham Meet Saturday 6th May

Originally Posted by SalSa
Just thought i'd start a new thread in case there's some more folk that want to come!

I'll book places for:

Sparks & Nicky
Electricbaby & Matt
Nick11 & Andy
Bubbles & Longreach
and us two!

Hey, I thought it was all booked for 7:30!!! How dare you change the time... I will have to completely re-schedule my entire weekend now!!! For christ sake... some people think they can just do what they like just so they can go to Alton Towers. I will have to make a dozen phone calls but I suppose we can re-schedule
Old Apr 26th 2006, 1:38 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by longreach
Hey, I thought it was all booked for 7:30!!! How dare you change the time... I will have to completely re-schedule my entire weekend now!!! For christ sake... some people think they can just do what they like just so they can go to Alton Towers. I will have to make a dozen phone calls but I suppose we can re-schedule

Keep ypur hair on!!!!!!!

You can still meet at 7.30 just us IMPORTANT people won't be there 'til 8!!
Old Apr 26th 2006, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Keep ypur hair on!!!!!!!

You can still meet at 7.30 just us IMPORTANT people won't be there 'til 8!!

Looking forward to it. Got my NOOSR back today.Our application to Victoria should be in by end of week.
Nick
Old Apr 26th 2006, 5:58 pm
Love it here!

Originally Posted by Nick11
Looking forward to it. Got my NOOSR back today.Our application to Victoria should be in by end of week.
Nick

Excellent news Nick!!
Old Apr 26th 2006, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Excellent news Nick!!
Forgot to say - my kid sister dropped a bombshell on mum and dad last week- they are very seriously considering emigrating to Oz.He is a joiner and she's an assosiate director with a very well known credit company.No probs getting a transfer.Apparently their jaws hit the floor.Bless em!!
Old Apr 26th 2006, 6:55 pm
Love it here!

Forgot to say - my kid sister dropped a bombshell on mum and dad last week- they are very seriously considering emigrating to Oz.He is a joiner and she's an assosiate director with a very well known credit company.No probs getting a transfer.Apparently their jaws hit the floor.Bless em!!
Does your mum & dad know you're going too??
Have you got any other brothers/sister left here??
Old Apr 26th 2006, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Does your mum & dad know you're going too??
Have you got any other brothers/sister left here??

Yeah they know we're going, but dad reckons we'll get cold feet when crunch time comes.No other brothers,sisters.taking their only grandchildren away!Seems really mean of us, but I reckon if they liked oz ,they may join us.Not sure if they could do it permanently, dad had a by pass operation 2 years ago and mum beat breast cancer last year(if you can)
Old Apr 26th 2006, 8:16 pm
Love it here!

Yeah they know we're going, but dad reckons we'll get cold feet when crunch time comes.No other brothers,sisters.taking their only grandchildren away!Seems really mean of us, but I reckon if they liked oz ,they may join us.Not sure if they could do it permanently, dad had a by pass operation 2 years ago and mum beat breast cancer last year(if you can)

They may well surprise you!

Got 2 more coming Aaron & Charlie (female!)
Live in Eastwood, just started the ball rolling! Aaron's one of Chris's poker buddies!

I'll book it tomorrow!
Old Apr 26th 2006, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

They may well surprise you!

Got 2 more coming Aaron & Charlie (female!)
Live in Eastwood, just started the ball rolling! Aaron's one of Chris's poker buddies!

I'll book it tomorrow!
R they heading for Oz and when
Old Apr 26th 2006, 9:17 pm

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice

I'll book places for:

Sparks & Nicky
Electricbaby & Matt
Nick11 & Andy
Bubbles & Longreach
and us two!

hi matt here wait till i tell you what it was like when i told my mum and dad we have our visas! :scared:
Old Apr 27th 2006, 7:10 am
Love it here!

R they heading for Oz and when
Just started the visa process! Not sure where they want to go......want some ideas!!
Old Apr 27th 2006, 7:11 am
Love it here!

Originally Posted by electricbaby
hi matt here wait till i tell you what it was like when i told my mum and dad we have our visas! :scared:
OMG Matt!!!! Are you OK??? :scared:
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

OMG Matt!!!! Are you OK??? :scared:

And you're still alive to tell the tale.Don't keep us in suspense- do tell
Old Apr 27th 2006, 12:58 pm
Love it here!

And you're still alive to tell the tale.Don't keep us in suspense- do tell

He's not replying on purpose!!! This is killing me!!!
Unless he's in hospital or something :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.