Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nottingham Meet Saturday 6th May

Nottingham Meet Saturday 6th May

Old Apr 28th 2006, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Nottingham Meet Saturday 6th May

My god woman....when are you actually going to emmigrate? I personally think its a ruse to meet people (please sign up for my meet on emmigrating from Australia to Canada).

Flibb
Old Apr 28th 2006, 7:04 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
My god woman....when are you actually going to emmigrate? I personally think its a ruse to meet people (please sign up for my meet on emmigrating from Australia to Canada).

Flibb
Steeeeeve!

I knew it, i knew it.....you're still in Derbyshire! Pretending all along that you were emigrating. How much did you pay Mark to say he took you to the airport?

Do you have a nice patio?
Old Apr 28th 2006, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SalSa
Steeeeeve!

I knew it, i knew it.....you're still in Derbyshire! Pretending all along that you were emigrating. How much did you pay Mark to say he took you to the airport?

Do you have a nice patio?
Dammit my secret is out :-), bum I knew I should have changed my location in my profile.

Patio is great...the tiles can lift up easily to hide the bodies.....and its nice when the sun sets on it....sun.....that big bright thing in the sky....I can send you piccies of it to put on yer wall in Melbourne to remind you

Talking of Melbourne can you please ensure you are suitablly relocated before the next World Superbikes :-)
Old Apr 28th 2006, 1:05 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Dammit my secret is out :-), bum I knew I should have changed my location in my profile.

Patio is great...the tiles can lift up easily to hide the bodies.....and its nice when the sun sets on it....sun.....that big bright thing in the sky....I can send you piccies of it to put on yer wall in Melbourne to remind you

Talking of Melbourne can you please ensure you are suitablly relocated before the next World Superbikes :-)
We have beautiful weather here at the mo, you cheeky bugger!

When's the Superbikes thing on then?

Say hello to Mairi!!
Old Apr 28th 2006, 4:59 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

We have some good news, we've sold the house :scared: , sally can we use your visa to go now being as you haven't sold
Old Apr 28th 2006, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sparks124
We have some good news, we've sold the house :scared: , sally can we use your visa to go now being as you haven't sold

Congratulations.Didn't take long with the new company.Bet you're dead chuffed.Don't worry Sal, yours won't take long now the good weather is here.
Nick
Old Apr 28th 2006, 6:41 pm
Love it here!

WOW! That's great news! (spit, spit!)
Really pleased for you!

I've booked next Saturday at Spices, 7.30pm for 12 of us so see you then to celebrate!!
Old May 4th 2006, 3:31 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

WOW! That's great news! (spit, spit!)
Really pleased for you!

I've booked next Saturday at Spices, 7.30pm for 12 of us so see you then to celebrate!!
sorry guys, better put the champaign back on ice. estate agent just phoned, the buyer has pulled out
said that want another house that went off the market has now come available again and are going to buy that one instead.
Old May 4th 2006, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

sorry guys, better put the champaign back on ice. estate agent just phoned, the buyer has pulled out
said that want another house that went off the market has now come available again and are going to buy that one instead.

Bummer, was looking forward to you buying the champagne.Better to find out now ,than in 6 weeks time.Sorry mate.
Nick
Old May 5th 2006, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Crap... sorry to hear that.

On a more positive note a 'For Sale' sign went up on our front garden today

See you all tomorrow
Mark.
Old May 6th 2006, 9:27 am

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice

Bad luck!!! Hope you get zillions of viewers this w/e
Our house is on the market now. The for sale sign looks wierd. Had viewers booked to come around yesterday evening but they didn't show how annoying is that
Looking forward to tonight.
See you later Caz

Last edited by electricbaby; May 6th 2006 at 9:31 am.
Old May 6th 2006, 12:21 pm
s**t rolls down hill

Originally Posted by electricbaby
Bad luck!!! Hope you get zillions of viewers this w/e
Our house is on the market now. The for sale sign looks wierd. Had viewers booked to come around yesterday evening but they didn't show how annoying is that
Looking forward to tonight.
See you later Caz
we've been lucky with that as it hasn't happened to us yet, but i can understand that it must really pee you off
looking forward to tonight
Old May 7th 2006, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

we've been lucky with that as it hasn't happened to us yet, but i can understand that it must really pee you off
looking forward to tonight

We had a really nice night last night.Sorry we had to go ,but was really feeling rubbish.
Made a nice change to have a curry and to get to have a proper chat.
Nick
Old May 9th 2006, 8:36 pm
Love it here!

Originally Posted by Nick11
We had a really nice night last night.Sorry we had to go ,but was really feeling rubbish.
Made a nice change to have a curry and to get to have a proper chat.
Nick

Hello...I'm back!!

Hope you're feeling better now Nick!

My food was yummy but just been to weight watchers and only lost half a pound (how crap is that??!!) Did lose 6 last week though. Back to starving myself and no more curries for a bit
Old May 10th 2006, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hello...I'm back!!

Hope you're feeling better now Nick!

My food was yummy but just been to weight watchers and only lost half a pound (how crap is that??!!) Did lose 6 last week though. Back to starving myself and no more curries for a bit
6 lb - well done.You're doing really well.
Feeling much better thanks to the antibiotics.
Sorry had to leave early.Anything exciting happened after I left?
Nick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.