Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nottingham meet - October 7th

Nottingham meet - October 7th

Old Sep 23rd 2006, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold
Default Nottingham meet - October 7th

Anyone up for it - everyone seems to be pretty down and depressed at the moment - what about a really good meet up. We're really down - but can't explain it over the net.
Can anyone do Saturday 7th October
Old Sep 24th 2006, 6:08 pm

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice
Default Re: Nottingham meet - October 7th

Originally Posted by Nick11
Anyone up for it - everyone seems to be pretty down and depressed at the moment - what about a really good meet up. We're really down - but can't explain it over the net.
Can anyone do Saturday 7th October
Hi Nick
Sorry to hear you are having a bad time, this emigrating lark sucks doesn't it
We are up for the meet so long as we can get a baby sitter.
Old Sep 24th 2006, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by electricbaby
Hi Nick
Sorry to hear you are having a bad time, this emigrating lark sucks doesn't it
We are up for the meet so long as we can get a baby sitter.
Any news on the house front yet Caz ?
Old Sep 25th 2006, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Any news on the house front yet Caz ?
Sally just text me - they can't do the 7th, but are free on the 14th.Can anyone do the 14th - we're free. Sally still doesn't have a moving date!!!.Says its doing her head in!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 25th 2006, 10:52 am

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice

Sally just text me - they can't do the 7th, but are free on the 14th.Can anyone do the 14th - we're free. Sally still doesn't have a moving date!!!.Says its doing her head in!!!!!!!!!

We can do the 14th too.
No news on the house front, lowering asking price again today
Really fed up now and started making enquiries about renting it!!
Old Sep 25th 2006, 11:34 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Hello.....using the local library to get in touch!
Sorry we can't make the 7th but can the 14th
I spoke to the solicitors this morning and our sale is ready to go it's just people below in chain messing about.....but it is still moving (fingers crossed).
Was really upset last weekend so on Monday upped and went camping in France and Germany (to show Harry where he was born). Had a fab time, weather was brill and did not want to come back here Getting away was just what we needed!
Anyway i'm feeling very old today as eldest was 14 yesterday.....but at least i'm not as old as Andrew :scared:
Catch up soon! Should be online tomorrow!
Love,
Sally
xxxxx
Old Sep 25th 2006, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SalSa
Hello.....using the local library to get in touch!
Sorry we can't make the 7th but can the 14th
I spoke to the solicitors this morning and our sale is ready to go it's just people below in chain messing about.....but it is still moving (fingers crossed).
Was really upset last weekend so on Monday upped and went camping in France and Germany (to show Harry where he was born). Had a fab time, weather was brill and did not want to come back here Getting away was just what we needed!
Anyway i'm feeling very old today as eldest was 14 yesterday.....but at least i'm not as old as Andrew :scared:
Catch up soon! Should be online tomorrow!
Love,
Sally
xxxxx
You'll be 40 one day Sally.
Gotta tidy big style as we have another viewing - knowing our bloody luck we'll sell the house but won't get the visa.
Anyone wanna swop a house for a visa!!!!!!!
Old Sep 26th 2006, 1:11 am
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Yeah we'll come... oh hang on a minute I dont think we can get a flight from Vegas in time

Have a good time
Old Sep 26th 2006, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by longreach
Yeah we'll come... oh hang on a minute I dont think we can get a flight from Vegas in time

Have a good time
Oh stop bragging - hows the holiday going ? Spent up yet ?
Old Sep 26th 2006, 12:45 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

The 14th might work for us. I'll try and stay in touch as we have moved into rented but house hasn't exchanged yet and we haven't got internet at the flat yet - also feeling a bit down so if we can't get a sitter I might come on my own..............

I'm on the last dregs of broadband while packers pack around me

Lou
xx

Old Sep 26th 2006, 4:14 pm

Originally Posted by longreach

Have a good time
hi
Hope all is going well you lucky things!
Don't go spending all your money in Vegas
Old Sep 26th 2006, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by electricbaby
hi
Hope all is going well you lucky things!
Don't go spending all your money in Vegas
Had this bloody woman and her brood to view the house last night. Very nice, asked all the right questions and kept saying how it was just right. Feedback from estate agent is that it's overpriced for what it is!!!! Why can't people just be honest!!
Fed up of showing people round after 12 days!!!!!
Fed up of having to do a major clean every time someone wants to look.!!!
On a positive sir visa has gone off again ,but gotta certify all the docuements again!!!! That's another trip and bill from the notary!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 27th 2006, 11:36 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Nick

Still no internet, back up the library!
Thinking of moving to Perth now......
Old Sep 27th 2006, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SalSa
Good luck Nick

Still no internet, back up the library!
Thinking of moving to Perth now......
Why Perth?
Old Sep 28th 2006, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Found you! We cant do the 14th, sister is coming up from Maidenhead, but she's yet to confirm, so things could change. If we cant make it, PM me with your address and we can at least send a card.
Jo & Steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.