Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nottingham meet 25th Feb

Nottingham meet 25th Feb

Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:59 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Nottingham meet 25th Feb

As promised here are some photos of last nights event!

Had a really great time and can't wait to do it all again on March 25th!
Attached Thumbnails Nottingham meet 25th Feb-nottingham-meet-25.2.06-012.jpg   Nottingham meet 25th Feb-nottingham-meet-25.2.06-007.jpg   Nottingham meet 25th Feb-nottingham-meet-25.2.06-006.jpg   Nottingham meet 25th Feb-nottingham-meet-25.2.06-005.jpg   Nottingham meet 25th Feb-nottingham-meet-25.2.06-011.jpg  

Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Nottingham meet 25th Feb

Originally Posted by SalSa
As promised here are some photos of last nights event!

Had a really great time and can't wait to do it all again on March 25th!

I've got a hell of a headache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry to throw a spanner in the works - can't do the 25th.Hubby forgot he's got a works do and has paid 50 quid up front,so can't get out of it(and he was sober!!!!!!!!!)Any chance of arranging it for the Friday night before or the Saturday after(sorry all! )Sorry Sparks
Nick
xxxxx
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:08 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nick11
I've got a hell of a headache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry to throw a spanner in the works - can't do the 25th.Hubby forgot he's got a works do and has paid 50 quid up front,so can't get out of it(and he was sober!!!!!!!!!)Any chance of arranging it for the Friday night before or the Saturday after(sorry all! )Sorry Sparks
Nick
xxxxx
I feel ill too and i've got to go to aerobics in a min!!
Friday night is fine with us!!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 10:12 am

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Nottingham meet 25th Feb

I feel ill too and i've got to go to aerobics in a min!!
Friday night is fine with us!!
Hi there all from last night. I really enjoyed last night and because i was driving do not have sore head this morning ( unlike Caz ) it was really nice to meet you all and talk about our impending moves and swap ideas and information. The photos have come out great salsa despite what Chris said. i think he just wanted you to take a picture of his bruised plums instead...
we would not be able to make the Friday as we have a prior engagement but will try to fit in with whatever is arranged.
thanks to sparks for arranging the venue it was great
we cannot wait for the next time
Old Feb 26th 2006, 10:43 am
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by electricbaby
Hi there all from last night. I really enjoyed last night and because i was driving do not have sore head this morning ( unlike Caz ) it was really nice to meet you all and talk about our impending moves and swap ideas and information. The photos have come out great salsa despite what Chris said. i think he just wanted you to take a picture of his bruised plums instead...
we would not be able to make the Friday as we have a prior engagement but will try to fit in with whatever is arranged.
thanks to sparks for arranging the venue it was great
we cannot wait for the next time
Nicky has already taken her dose of pain killers for her headache
I'm fresh as a daisy and ready to go
from what I've read the Friday before and the week before are no goes for at least one of us, so how about the week after, the first of april i think. and no I'm not an april fool.

anyway it was a good night and are looking forward to the next one.
so if everyone can let me know about the first then i can get it changed.

hope the pills start working soon for all that have needed them
Old Feb 26th 2006, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sparks124
Nicky has already taken her dose of pain killers for her headache
I'm fresh as a daisy and ready to go
from what I've read the Friday before and the week before are no goes for at least one of us, so how about the week after, the first of april i think. and no I'm not an april fool.

anyway it was a good night and are looking forward to the next one.
so if everyone can let me know about the first then i can get it changed.

hope the pills start working soon for all that have needed them
1st is fine 4 us(sorry all - not my fault - hubby can be slow at times!!!)
Had a great night and a good laugh.Pity the bar shut so early - never been kicked out of a restaurant before)
Sal - watched first part of dvd - great views of steering wheel .
Andy up at 6 to work - didn't get to bed til 2, my head was buzzing!!!!
Nick
Old Feb 26th 2006, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Nottingham meet 25th Feb

Had a great night and a good laugh.Pity the bar shut so early - never been kicked out of a restaurant before)
Nick
Hi

had a good time last night, don't feel too rough today! We can do either Friday 24th or 1st April - by then we maybe unbearable as it will only be a few days before we fly out to validate!!!!!

If anyone has any questions for Brisbane arealet me know and we an add it to the research list!!

See you soon

Tracy
Old Feb 26th 2006, 2:38 pm
Love it here!

Nick

Look ANYTIME is fine with us!!
It was a shame the bar shut early!! and I told you that dvd was crap!!

Just been to aerobics for 1 & half hours!! Raised over £4,000 for cancer research!! Couldn't do the turns though, thought i was gonna spew!!!!
Chris has treated us to lunch and i had a big fat pudding aswell!!

It's a shame we can't meet up sooner.... but if anyone wants to take the kids to Lanky Bill's one weekend for a coffee & a natter, I'm up for that!!

Sally
Old Feb 26th 2006, 2:48 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Look ANYTIME is fine with us!!
It was a shame the bar shut early!! and I told you that dvd was crap!!

Just been to aerobics for 1 & half hours!! Raised over £4,000 for cancer research!! Couldn't do the turns though, thought i was gonna spew!!!!
Chris has treated us to lunch and i had a big fat pudding aswell!!

It's a shame we can't meet up sooner.... but if anyone wants to take the kids to Lanky Bill's one weekend for a coffee & a natter, I'm up for that!!

Sally
how about in two weeks time on a Sunday as thats better for us.
from what nick11 was saying last night it's better to go early or later say 9.30 or 4.00.

nice to see that the exercise that you've done has been nicely rewarded

any way are you that desperate for some company????
Old Feb 26th 2006, 3:34 pm
Love it here!

any way are you that desperate for some company????

WATCH IT!!!

Was actually thinking 'ladies' but if you wanna come too sparks.......!!
I'm afraid i don't do early Sunday morns normally!!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 3:37 pm
s**t rolls down hill

WATCH IT!!!

Was actually thinking 'ladies' but if you wanna come too sparks.......!!
I'm afraid i don't do early Sunday morns normally!!
good neither do we.
well if Nicky wants to go then as she doesn't drive i guess I'll have to put dad's taxi sign on the car again
Old Feb 26th 2006, 3:41 pm
Love it here!

good neither do we.
well if Nicky wants to go then as she doesn't drive i guess I'll have to put dad's taxi sign on the car again

Nice one Nicky sometimes i wish i didnt, all the taxi driving i have to do for my kids!

Sunday afternoon is ok. Chris plays footy in the VETERANS league and takes my 2 lads with him so me and Emily can make it then!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 3:48 pm
s**t rolls down hill

Nice one Nicky sometimes i wish i didnt, all the taxi driving i have to do for my kids!

Sunday afternoon is ok. Chris plays footy in the VETERANS league and takes my 2 lads with him so me and Emily can make it then!
what time?
Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

what time?

Sorry,can't do lanky bills on 11th(good excuse - it's my birthday!) R we on for the 1/4/06/ for millers barn - could make it a great leaving do.
Nick
Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry,can't do lanky bills on 11th(good excuse - it's my birthday!) R we on for the 1/4/06/ for millers barn - could make it a great leaving do.
Nick

Sorry misread Bubbles thread on going to Oz - okay could celebrate them validating visa - any excuse 4 a party!
Nick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.