Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nottingham meet 25th Feb

Nottingham meet 25th Feb

Old Feb 26th 2006, 5:08 pm

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice
Default Re: Nottingham meet 25th Feb

Originally Posted by Nick11
Sorry misread Bubbles thread on going to Oz - okay could celebrate them validating visa - any excuse 4 a party!
Nick
Hi
Still feeling rough!!! Never gonna drink again
Yes we can make 1st April but not the 11th, maybe we can get some other time, the kids love it there.

Brill photos Salsa, where are the black balls

Caz
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:15 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by electricbaby
Hi
Still feeling rough!!! Never gonna drink again
Yes we can make 1st April but not the 11th, maybe we can get some other time, the kids love it there.

Brill photos Salsa, where are the black balls

Caz
so is everyone ok with the 1st april for the next meal then? if so I'll get it changed asap. as for meeting at lanky bills has anyone got a date in mind?
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:17 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

salsa, told you,you were always on here
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:58 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sparks124
salsa, told you,you were always on here

NO I'M NOT!!
My eldest has been on msn ALL night but i think i must still be logged on to this!! HONESTLY!!

1st is fine with us
Old Feb 28th 2006, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SalSa
NO I'M NOT!!
My eldest has been on msn ALL night but i think i must still be logged on to this!! HONESTLY!!

1st is fine with us
1st would be greatfor us....can we meet in Brisbane?. WooooHaha (manical laugh).
Old Feb 28th 2006, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
1st would be greatfor us....can we meet in Brisbane?. WooooHaha (manical laugh).

Ok for the 1st with us.

might be a bit far to go to brisbane for the evening Steve, we can make it the following week in Brisbane

Tracy and Mark
Old Feb 28th 2006, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Ok for the 1st with us.

might be a bit far to go to brisbane for the evening Steve, we can make it the following week in Brisbane

Tracy and Mark
OK your on, will meet up the following week in Brisbane
Old Feb 28th 2006, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Yeah... I heard they don't do pubs of any kind in Melbourne
Old Feb 28th 2006, 12:53 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Show off

I think that's a nervous laugh
Old Feb 28th 2006, 2:18 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

count us in as well for Brisbane........................

Tracey xx

(are u packed yet Flibble?)
Old Feb 28th 2006, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
count us in as well for Brisbane........................

Tracey xx

(are u packed yet Flibble?)
1st is fine 4 us(please feel free to tell my hubby what a pr***t he is) for causing all this fuss.Cheers everyone 4 being so understanding.Promise not to drink as much next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nickki was a bad influence on me!!!!!!
Nick
Old Feb 28th 2006, 4:09 pm
Love it here!

1st is fine 4 us(please feel free to tell my hubby what a pr***t he is) for causing all this fuss.Cheers everyone 4 being so understanding.Promise not to drink as much next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nickki was a bad influence on me!!!!!!
Nick
Yeah...right!!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:33 pm
s**t rolls down hill

Nick
who was it that ordered the bottle of wine in the first place

just waiting for electricbaby to get back and confirm for the first.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 8:52 pm

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice

Yes Sparks
1st is good for us too. Nick 11 I've decided not too drink too much either!!!
Finally recovered from the hangover, but now just stuffed myself with pancakes and feel sick again

Originally Posted by sparks124
who was it that ordered the bottle of wine in the first place

just waiting for electricbaby to get back and confirm for the first.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:07 pm
Love it here!

Originally Posted by electricbaby
Yes Sparks
1st is good for us too. Nick 11 I've decided not too drink too much either!!!
Finally recovered from the hangover, but now just stuffed myself with pancakes and feel sick again

and i've just been to aerobics again! i should be 8 stone by the next meet!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.