Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nothing to do with Oz, but it's driving me mad!!!

Nothing to do with Oz, but it's driving me mad!!!

Old Mar 26th 2005, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of
Default Nothing to do with Oz, but it's driving me mad!!!

Got home from 2 weeks away last week and need to know what's happened to Dec's arm anyone???? Watched Saturday night Takeaway tonight but still no clues...

Sorry if you are not interested but it's driving me mad
Cheers Judith
Old Mar 26th 2005, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Smile Re: Nothing to do with Oz, but it's driving me mad!!!

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Got home from 2 weeks away last week and need to know what's happened to Dec's arm anyone???? Watched Saturday night Takeaway tonight but still no clues...

Cheers Judith

Don't Worry, Ant and Dec are my hero's!!!!!!!!!,i love em! I'm totally sad but i don't care,tried ringing 2nite 2 get on nx wk's show....!
Dec did their challenge 2weeks ago,it was motocycle stunts through hoops of fire and his bike totalled and what you see was the result...
Old Mar 26th 2005, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nothing to do with Oz, but it's driving me mad!!!

hiya,i love ant and dec to,missed tonights show though hopeing to catch it on itv2,thanks i was wondering what happened to his arm to

tracey
Old Mar 26th 2005, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks
Don't Worry, Ant and Dec are my hero's!!!!!!!!!,i love em! I'm totally sad but i don't care,tried ringing 2nite 2 get on nx wk's show....!
Dec did their challenge 2weeks ago,it was motocycle stunts through hoops of fire and his bike totalled and what you see was the result...
Thanks so much, we guessed it was to do with the bikes....on the website it shows the beginning of the bike ride, but cuts off short.... Was it shown on live tv, or was it during the week???

Tonite was great, Dec's song was the best....god I hope they are on Oz tv??
Old Mar 26th 2005, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all

Thanks so much, we guessed it was to do with the bikes....on the website it shows the beginning of the bike ride, but cuts off short.... Was it shown on live tv, or was it during the week???

Tonite was great, Dec's song was the best....god I hope they are on Oz tv??

I'm not going to oz if their not!!!...... and no,it wasn't live but they showed the whole saga of him breaking it!! Bless 'im!!!!
Old Mar 26th 2005, 10:39 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks
I'm not going to oz if their not!!!...... and no,it wasn't live but they showed the whole saga of him breaking it!! Bless 'im!!!!
they are not on Australian TV.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

BillyGoatGruff is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by madsad
they are not on Australian TV.
thank christ. bloody irritating geordies - they should have stayed on byker grove.

Jon (northumbrian)
Old Mar 26th 2005, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

I think the hilarious in all their programmes

tracey
Old Mar 26th 2005, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scissors
I think the hilarious in all their programmes

tracey
Me too, but hubby's not bothered. He's Dr Who I;m Ant & Dec...thank heavens for Sky+....
Old Mar 26th 2005, 11:05 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Judith
You mean you didn't watch Doctor Who?. It was brilliant, totally over the top & quite funny. Looks loke it's gonna be a good one
Old Mar 26th 2005, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Me too, but hubby's not bothered. He's Dr Who I;m Ant & Dec...thank heavens for Sky+....
lol,oh im not bothered about dr who,but we all love ant and dec in this house,their like 2 cheeky little boys,all good clean fun though hope we can get to see them in oz

tracey
Old Mar 26th 2005, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Amazulu
You mean you didn't watch Doctor Who?. It was brilliant, totally over the top & quite funny. Looks loke it's gonna be a good one
We watched Dr Who, then we could fast fwd through the ads in Sat night takeaway....

Have to admit, was better than I remembered it...came out from behind the sofa after the wheeley bin attack!!!!
Old Mar 27th 2005, 3:35 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Both Ant & Dec had to do a jump through fire on a motorbike. Dec made the jump ok, but landed badly on the front wheel and the bike flipped, hence the arm!
Old Mar 27th 2005, 4:02 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

LOL
Old Mar 27th 2005, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Question Re: Nothing to do with Oz, but it's driving me mad!!!

Originally Posted by Jim2004

LOL

Great Piccy!
Can you see Ant+Dec in Oz if you had satellite?