Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nothing is different just location

Nothing is different just location

Old Apr 14th 2003, 2:09 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Not bitter pal just got my eyes wide open , you live in Cheshire from what I know of it , its hardly Delhi or very down at heel .
My attitude is pure Australian as you will find out .

He's just got a certificate from the Gubberment what sez he can speak for all Australians.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 2:14 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Megalania
He's just got a certificate from the Gubberment what sez he can speak for all Australians.
I paid a high price for that plus the taxes that are ripped from my hands .
This country excepts the dregs from all over the world , even fat Poms.

Old Apr 14th 2003, 2:30 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nothing is different just location

Originally posted by ptlabs
Taa daa!

I was alerted to this post by someone who wanted this post deleted. As far as PB's concerned, every guy coming to Oz is a dreamer. Only his views are acceptable, so we all should just leave his posts alone, shall we?

Peter

P.S. I was tempted to remove his initial post, but the replies made enough sense, it would have been a shame to remove them.
Still playing God must be hard to decide on what suits you or not?

Old Apr 14th 2003, 3:50 am
Banned

Originally posted by stooly
My husband reckons this PB has'nt got a life but finds enjoyment in offending people and generally getting their backs up and reading how angry they are at the things he writes. There are a few idiot like him alive and hopefully they are a dying breed.
Sammie
Madam your husband is I am sure a wiseman as are most dreamers , why should I care if you are offended or not .
I take the pee out of a real Australia not the one that is only alive and kicking in your head .

Last edited by pommie bastard; Apr 14th 2003 at 4:18 am.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 4:03 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Madam your husband is I am sure a wiseman as are most dreamers , why should I care if you are offended or not .
I take the pee out of a real Australia not the on that is only alive and kicking in your head .

This is a new line! I thought you were specializing in all makes and models of Pommie Dreamer. Can we look forward to you now taking the Piss out of Perth, the Piss Bowl Heaven downunder, with you when you Piss orf? Thanks for sending your son, the other Piss Bowl downunder, over the wall.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 4:06 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Still playing God must be hard to decide on what suits you or not?
Nah, I ain't interested in playing god here. I'll let you ramble on, you seem to need this outlet or your life will be more miserable than it already is...

I do take pity on poor fools like you, you know.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 4:13 am
Banned

Nah, I ain't interested in playing god here. I'll let you ramble on, you seem to need this outlet or your life will be more miserable than it already is...

I do take pity on poor fools like you, you know.
A ramble through the dangle , nice to know I have a miserable life and yours is so full that you can devote it being a thought policeman on this forum , who is the fool?

Old Apr 14th 2003, 4:17 am
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
This is a new line! I thought you were specializing in all makes and models of Pommie Dreamer. Can we look forward to you now taking the Piss out of Perth, the Piss Bowl Heaven downunder, with you when you Piss orf? Thanks for sending your son, the other Piss Bowl downunder, over the wall.
If the world has a toilet it is indeed Perth but it requires a flush , the bowl is blocked with more Poms that it can handle.

Old Apr 14th 2003, 11:20 am
No wuckin furries mate

brox is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pommie bastard
After reading your post I am sure Australia will suit you , you will be lucky to get $30k a year here a waster in the UK becomes the same here.If you are lowley paid in the UK its down to your job thats the same here so dream on.

:Already been offered $50000 a year mate so like every other post yer talking out yer arse!! And as for calling me a waster! There's an expression here that has the words a a pan and a grimy arse in it. What pub do you drink in cos I can't wait for you to buy me a cold one, the amount of money you earn.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 11:22 am
No wuckin furries mate

brox is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pommie bastard
If the world has a toilet it is indeed Perth but it requires a flush , the bowl is blocked with more Poms that it can handle.

:Piss off home then there'll be one less!!
Old Apr 14th 2003, 11:51 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

A ramble through the dangle , nice to know I have a miserable life and yours is so full that you can devote it being a thought policeman on this forum , who is the fool?
You can keep going on and on and on about my being a policeman. You obviously don't know that I no longer bother to moderate your crap. Probably that's because you're too busy thinking how to slime the next person who wants to go to the place where you've failed so miserably?
Old Apr 14th 2003, 11:57 am
Banned

You can keep going on and on and on about my being a policeman. You obviously don't know that I no longer bother to moderate your crap. Probably that's because you're too busy thinking how to slime the next person who wants to go to the place where you've failed so miserably?
Real sorry mate, you just do not have enough nastiness firepower to make a dent in the old pachyderm, go back to being a nice guy. He's probing you.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

Lana is an unknown quantity at this point

I just need to say one thing: maybe Pommie Bastard's problems with life and jobs in Australia can be attributted to the fact that he doesn't write in English. Maybe he can speak the language, but from his posts here all I can say is he should be glad that Brits don't have to take IELTS, or he'd never have immigrated for starters.

The other problems are certainly because with such a nice and agreeable personality, he must be a joy to work with.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

kevmitch is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Lana
I just need to say one thing: maybe Pommie Bastard's problems with life and jobs in Australia can be attributted to the fact that he doesn't write in English. Maybe he can speak the language, but from his posts here all I can say is he should be glad that Brits don't have to take IELTS, or he'd never have immigrated for starters.

The other problems are certainly because with such a nice and agreeable personality, he must be a joy to work with.

You can't expect him to write in English, he's from Leicestershire. Now if the post was in Urdu or Gujarati he'd make much more sense.

Having lived and studied in Leicester I can understand why he's got such a jaundiced view on life. If ever a place could be held up as a bastion of Political Correctness, it has to be Leicester City Council!!

And he has the nerve to call Perth the arse end of the world.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

HowardB is an unknown quantity at this point

If Perth is an arse and PB is in it, what does that make him ?

Just kidding, I appreciate all views. It's like everywhere, you filter out what you think it right and ignore what you think is wrong.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.