Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Not for the squeamish!!

Not for the squeamish!!

Old May 25th 2004, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Not for the squeamish!!

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...442121603.html

OzTennis
Old May 25th 2004, 11:36 am
Arriving in GC 12th Jan

elksa will become famous soon enoughelksa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Not for the squeamish!!

Originally posted by OzTennis

OzTennis
Anyone for a bottle of water!!!! I don't want mine anymore.

P.S.

It's not been left unattended all day. HONESTLY.
Old May 25th 2004, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by elksa
Anyone for a bottle of water!!!! I don't want mine anymore.

P.S.

It's not been left unattended all day. HONESTLY.
I'd better not tell you about my friend who worked in a factory producing custard powder during a university vacation. He was the only one who actually went to the toilet when he wanted to go to the toilet!! (No, I'm not saying where the factory was and the brand of custard powder - suffice to say I haven't had custard since)

OzTennis
Old May 25th 2004, 12:10 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

OzTennis
wot a lot of pish
Old May 25th 2004, 12:38 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by soapy
wot a lot of pish
Well at least we now know where Fosters got their recipes from

G
Old May 25th 2004, 1:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally posted by soapy
wot a lot of pish
Ah, you can't beat a good Scots education (either that or you've acquired a Scots vocabulary). Unfortunately the aforementioned custard powder factory was at times worse than p**h!

OzTennis
Old May 25th 2004, 1:28 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

The other thing I always will never do and that's complain in a resturant - I have seen what happens behind the scenes and it is awful - all the jokes are very true!

Please tell me the custard powder wasn't Birds? :scared:

Sasha
Old May 25th 2004, 1:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally posted by snappy
The other thing I always will never do and that's complain in a resturant - I have seen what happens behind the scenes and it is awful - all the jokes are very true!

Please tell me the custard powder wasn't Birds? :scared:

Sasha
No, it was a well known Australian brand - who also produced 'own label' powder for the supermarkets! I dare say the particular workers involved won't be there any more but I'm sure this as well as the spitting etc in complaining customers meals goes on more than we would like (and hope) to think.

OzTennis
Old May 25th 2004, 1:56 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

I'll remember to stay clear of powdered custard when I get out there

There was that time when I woman had food poisioning after eating a chinese after they were checked out and the various tests were carried out it was proved they had been a bit sloppy with their wanking in the kitchen! :scared:

Sasha
Old May 25th 2004, 2:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Will we ever eat or drink again!! I guess we'll just have to.

OzTennis
Old May 25th 2004, 3:34 pm
I need a beer.....

Will we ever eat or drink again!! I guess we'll just have to.

OzTennis
Just be very very nice

Sasha