Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Not that new but only just discovered this site!!!

Not that new but only just discovered this site!!!

Old Dec 30th 2007, 8:14 am
Just Joined

JennyL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Not that new but only just discovered this site!!!

Hi,
I can't believe that I've only just found this site! My husband and I left Sheffield and our group of friends 2 years ago to move to Perth, I'm 29 and he's 31! We currently live in St James (not far from Victoria Park) and have found establishing a similar social group over here a tad slow on the offing. If anyone fancies a meet up, drop me a line!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Not that new but only just discovered this site!!!

Originally Posted by JennyL View Post
Hi,
I can't believe that I've only just found this site! My husband and I left Sheffield and our group of friends 2 years ago to move to Perth, I'm 29 and he's 31! We currently live in St James (not far from Victoria Park) and have found establishing a similar social group over here a tad slow on the offing. If anyone fancies a meet up, drop me a line!
Jenny, take a look at the top of the page at 'Meet-ups in Australia' ...and welcome
Old Dec 30th 2007, 8:30 am
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not that new but only just discovered this site!!!

Better late than never. Welcome