Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Not long now, (I hope).

Not long now, (I hope).

Old Jan 2nd 2005, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

ando is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Not long now, (I hope).

Hello eveyone, just registered, so happy new year to you all We are hoping to emmigrate soon, to Perth. We are going under skilled, sponsored migration, and have just had the medicals. Could anyone advise us on the time scales involved from here on in? I have E mailed several International removal companies for quotes but would really appreciate advice on who and where to go to find a good one, in fact any advice about anything would be fantastic, e.g. what to take and what not etc, you know, general stuff like that, after all, you are the experts. Thanks for reading and I look forward to reading any replies, Ando
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 4:33 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not long now, (I hope).

Hi and welcome Ando

If you are looking for answers then the best option would be to first do a search on the forum, because it is very likely that most questions that you have will have already been asked and indeed answered by the many knowledgable and helpful people on this forum.

Cheers, Gary

Originally Posted by ando
Hello eveyone, just registered, so happy new year to you all We are hoping to emmigrate soon, to Perth. We are going under skilled, sponsored migration, and have just had the medicals. Could anyone advise us on the time scales involved from here on in? I have E mailed several International removal companies for quotes but would really appreciate advice on who and where to go to find a good one, in fact any advice about anything would be fantastic, e.g. what to take and what not etc, you know, general stuff like that, after all, you are the experts. Thanks for reading and I look forward to reading any replies, Ando
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 7:02 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ando, welcome to the forum. Agree with Gary - do a search on specifics.

We're using Allied Pickfords for shipping. We're only taking about 15 boxes and they made it all pretty easy. Costs are reasonable and they pick up from our house a day after we call them. Alot depends on where you live in the UK.

Paul.
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

thanks paul, will do.

Originally Posted by diddy
Hi Ando, welcome to the forum. Agree with Gary - do a search on specifics.

We're using Allied Pickfords for shipping. We're only taking about 15 boxes and they made it all pretty easy. Costs are reasonable and they pick up from our house a day after we call them. Alot depends on where you live in the UK.

Paul.
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

thanks Gary, I didn't realise that this was posiible.

Originally Posted by gsb
Hi and welcome Ando

If you are looking for answers then the best option would be to first do a search on the forum, because it is very likely that most questions that you have will have already been asked and indeed answered by the many knowledgable and helpful people on this forum.

Cheers, Gary
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 3:51 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the site

Have a good look round - you will find some very helpful, knowledgable people on here who can help on topics.

Cas
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 5:52 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ando

If you go to the lifestyle and culture section and select Australia and New Zealand, there will be a link "search this forum" click on it and then type in your question or what you want to search for and away you go.

I believe it is possible to refine your search as well.

Best of luck, Gary

thanks Gary, I didn't realise that this was posiible.