Wikiposts

not long to go

Old Aug 29th 2003, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default not long to go

Hi Had first of many going away drinks tonight!!Had a couple in scotland last week as well, if they had done the medicals at the last min I might have had the george bests by then.Seriously,everybody is up for a farewell drink,it`s great,no tears for me,only my father I will really miss,the rest can afford to visit if they wish.We are off on the 21st sept sing airlines to adelaide,picked up visas in london today.After waiting 26 months we cant wait to get started making our own mistakes instead of other people making them for us.(ref to 26 months of migration)When I was walking out of dimia today I noticed everybody all reserved etc and just wanted to shout out at f-----n last.However busy period now starts and cant wait to get moving to adelaide.Best of luck to those waiting ,believe me it`s worth the wait.jockney
Old Aug 29th 2003, 8:04 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: not long to go

Originally posted by jockney
Hi Had first of many going away drinks tonight!!Had a couple in scotland last week as well, if they had done the medicals at the last min I might have had the george bests by then.Seriously,everybody is up for a farewell drink,it`s great,no tears for me,only my father I will really miss,the rest can afford to visit if they wish.We are off on the 21st sept sing airlines to adelaide,picked up visas in london today.After waiting 26 months we cant wait to get started making our own mistakes instead of other people making them for us.(ref to 26 months of migration)When I was walking out of dimia today I noticed everybody all reserved etc and just wanted to shout out at f-----n last.However busy period now starts and cant wait to get moving to adelaide.Best of luck to those waiting ,believe me it`s worth the wait.jockney

At last !!! Well done, mate. I'll give you a call over the weekend to arrange something, perhaps Marlo might want to come as well.
Old Aug 29th 2003, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Good luck Jockney, I was thinking we have to finish off our drinks cabinet before we go as it's not allowed in so mmmm a few whiskies etc for us also.
Old Aug 29th 2003, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Good luck Jockney. Hope that you have a nice trip. Love to the family.

Debs
Old Aug 29th 2003, 8:20 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Jockney. Just remember to take plenty of nappies on that plane journey won't you
Old Aug 30th 2003, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

All the best Jockney
enjoy what time you have before you board that plane!
good luck with your future
rach & family
Old Aug 30th 2003, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

The best is yet to come!!
Hope you have a stress-free flight and a happy life.
Old Aug 30th 2003, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,Still suffering from last night,my heed hurts,cant believe I managed to type.Good idea steve we need aget together to get rid of the household booze which is plentiful.Loads of spirit and champagne need sorting.Will speak to you sunday.Thanks for all your wellwishes
Old Aug 30th 2003, 8:44 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to you Jockney, let us know how it's going when you get there
Old Aug 31st 2003, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

Originally posted by SteveBannister
At last !!! Well done, mate. I'll give you a call over the weekend to arrange something, perhaps Marlo might want to come as well.

Great news, Jockney!!!

Yes you can count us in on your celebrations.

Speak to you soon, phone you tomorrow, Steve.

Loraine
Old Aug 31st 2003, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck Jockney to yourself and the family in Adelaide.

footie chick
Old Aug 31st 2003, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Jockney and be happy in your new life in Adelaide.

Whisky
Old Sep 1st 2003, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

See you soon Jockney, have a safe trip.
Mash