Reload this Page >

Not important but please give me your views

Wikiposts

Not important but please give me your views

Old Apr 8th 2005, 5:09 am
F.U.B.A.R

Homer will become famous soon enoughHomer will become famous soon enough
Default Not important but please give me your views

We fly out next friday 15th april to perth, As you get or got closer to going do you find yourself taking more time to look around and take in more of where you live,Some times i find myself just staring at thing around me for no reason other than just to look for what seems like ages is this just me not wanting to forget home

Last edited by Homer; Apr 8th 2005 at 5:46 am.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

nursenancy has a spectacular aura aboutnursenancy has a spectacular aura aboutnursenancy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Not important but please give me your views

Originally Posted by Homer
We fly out next friday 15th april to perth, As you get or got closer to going do you find yourself taking more time to look aroud and take in more of where you live,Some times i find myself just staring at thing around me for no reason other than just to look for what seems like ages is this just me not wanting to forget home
yup! you certainly don't know what you've got until its gone (as the old saying goes). just take it all in and appreciate it! Its still gonna be there if you ever want to come back!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:05 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Yep. The closer you get to the flight the more scared you will get and the more you`ll notice the good things in the UK that you`ll miss.... green grass, lot`s of trees, hedges, little winding lanes, rolling hills with cows and sheep, castles, old houses with vines all over them, little villages etc etc.

But once you get to Aus you`ll see a different world with it`s own special srt of features.... totally different from the UK. There`s no sense of history in Oz which is what I`ll miss the most.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

nursenancy has a spectacular aura aboutnursenancy has a spectacular aura aboutnursenancy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Stormz
Yep. The closer you get to the flight the more scared you will get and the more you`ll notice the good things in the UK that you`ll miss.... green grass, lot`s of trees, hedges, little winding lanes, rolling hills with cows and sheep, castles, old houses with vines all over them, little villages etc etc.

But once you get to Aus you`ll see a different world with it`s own special srt of features.... totally different from the UK. There`s no sense of history in Oz which is what I`ll miss the most.
Nicely put! I miss the history of the UK too, but I love oz as well!