British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Not got much time (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/not-got-much-time-324607/)

Bhoywonder Sep 7th 2005 3:55 am

Not got much time

Just thought I would say hello.............................

Pootle Sep 7th 2005 3:56 am

Re: Not got much time

Originally Posted by Bhoywonder

Hello!! Why have you not much time??
Ruth :)

biggy Sep 7th 2005 5:08 am

And Hello right back atya :p

diddy Sep 7th 2005 5:09 am

Hello.

So what's this thread gonna be about then?

Paul.

Bhoywonder Sep 7th 2005 5:10 am

Originally Posted by biggy
And Hello right back atya :p

Thanks for that, just popped in for a quickie, back soon

biggy Sep 7th 2005 5:11 am

Quickies are usually the best lol

A dogs life Sep 7th 2005 5:12 am

you are just showing off now. :rolleyes: you can have a quickie and type at the same time? :p

Hels Sep 7th 2005 5:33 am

:eek: :eek:

I'm far to young to be exposed to this kind of smut....

Mods....is quickies allowed???

:D

Flying Banana Sep 7th 2005 7:38 am

These people wot ave nowt better to do than post on BE from work :rolleyes: some of us have to shirk er I mean work for a living!!! ;) :D

Flying Banana Sep 7th 2005 7:39 am

Does Mrs Bhoywonder know about this eh? eh? !!!!!! Disgraceful ;) :rolleyes: :D :D :eek:

Bhoywonder Sep 7th 2005 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by Flying Banana
Does Mrs Bhoywonder know about this eh? eh? !!!!!! Disgraceful ;) :rolleyes: :D :D :eek:

Had the quickie, turned out to be a little longer than expected :scared: Now that is finished. Hows everyone doing?

Flying Banana Sep 7th 2005 1:10 pm

Next time remember to turn the webcam off ;) :D

Flying Banana Sep 7th 2005 1:13 pm

'Ere, have you lot seen Bhoywonder's WIR ;) :D

http://www.thehoops.ie/Celtic%20Memo...iles/shop1.jpg

biggy Sep 7th 2005 9:44 pm

LMAO Wheres my matches :p

A dogs life Sep 7th 2005 10:01 pm

So hes a Ned then?

Does he keep his buckfast in the other corner?

Bhoywonder Sep 7th 2005 11:11 pm

Let me stop you there......................

I have moved up in the world. It's MAD DOG 20/20. now stop insulting my intelligence by referencing buckfast lol :)

Make sure you use safety matches. Don't want you burning yourself

Flying Banana Sep 8th 2005 7:26 am

:scared: Please don't mention Buckfast :scared:

:beer: Brings on horrible flashbacks of some mind altering experiences during my apprenticeship courtesy of some colleagues from Norf of the border! :beer:

I'm off to go and sit in the corner gibbering unintelligibly (What do you mean - no change there then!) :D

Bhoywonder Sep 8th 2005 8:23 am

(What do you mean - no change there then!) :D[/QUOTE]
you said it not me........ :) Here was me thinking the last time I found you was the first time

I have to admit to being a Scotsman that hasn't tried buckfast. Everything else mind you seems to have been sampled at some time in my short life.......... :beer:

anna marie shlyshen Sep 8th 2005 11:00 am

are you scottish and a fan of the best football team in the universe or is that just a unusual way of spelling boy? :eek: :beer:

anna marie shlyshen Sep 8th 2005 11:06 am

sorry just spotted the rest of your posts thank god i have found a hoops fAN WAS BEGINNING TO THINK THAT NOBODY CARED ABOUT FOOTY ANYMORE because we are in oz.what do u think of the new japanese guy and do you know we have signed a chinese player too?do you go to watch the games somewhere?hail hail
:)

Bhoywonder Sep 8th 2005 11:14 am

Originally Posted by anna marie shlyshen
sorry just spotted the rest of your posts thank god i have found a hoops fAN WAS BEGINNING TO THINK THAT NOBODY CARED ABOUT FOOTY ANYMORE because we are in oz.what do u think of the new japanese guy and do you know we have signed a chinese player too?do you go to watch the games somewhere?hail hail
:)

Hi Ann Marie, good to hear from you.
I was aware of the Japanese and Chinese venture and think it is purely commercial. A route into the Asian market. Saying all that I think Gordon has done alright on these ones.
I am sure it is a big culture shock to the two of them so I hope they are given the time they will need to adjust.
My wife and I were season ticket holders before we came away and spent 7 years following the team around Europe. Bring back Seville.
What do you think of Gordon? are you for or against?
We haven't been to watch any games as we have a 16 month old. Been trying to watch some on the internet but the streaming video isn't the best quality.
Are you getting to watch any?

anna marie shlyshen Sep 11th 2005 1:45 am

Hi thanks for replying, I have got to see one old firm game the one in may a friend who is also from scotland watched our two kids for us.I have also got channel 67 on computer but find it is not very good as you know.My two wee boys and myself are world huddle members I could have got a season ticket this year but we are over here so that was that.As for Gordon Strachan well too soon to say but he would not have been on my list.My husband and I went to mick O'Malley's pub in may to see the game it was jumpin' magic atmosphere and Celtic had just scored their first goal when we got into the pub so I loved it.Stephen,my husband is a Caledonian Thistle fan!would you believe it!.Missing going to games at Paradise and would have liked to have seen NAKAMURA IN ACTION AGAINST THE GERS but never mind.We are going home in December for a holiday so I will need to visit Parkhead then.Keep in touch,Anna marie. :)